EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > General Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-03-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
ruthlessG619

Loremaster

I thought it was the SS inq merc so I went to the freeport inq merc and still crashing everytime. Is their a fix for this ?

ruthlessG619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
Tylia
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Test of Time

Loremaster

Same here.  Crash to desktop every time I try to summon the merc.  I have the SS Inquis merc.

Tylia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:35 AM   #3
SgtPmpkn

Loremaster

Had the same problem, but I also use a custom UI.  If you do as well, you will need to delete the UI_Persona file in your UI folder so that EQ2 will use the default as they made some changes to the window for the Krono.  Custom UIs should make the updated files once CoE is Live and you can go back to it then.

SgtPmpkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #4
Gash
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Empire of the Shadow

Loremaster

Same here, every time i summon the "Stamper Geralt" inquisitor merc. Regardless of what zone I'm in. Every time.

I do use Drums UI, but I dont think its an issue with the persona window -- nothing crashes when i open my persona window and the Krono thing is on Live Servers and I have no issue summoning mercs there either.

Gash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:32 AM   #5
Xianthia

Loremaster

Try using the command /merc resume.  I used to have this issue to the point where I "feared" having to click on that button to bring back the merc because I knew would mean crashing, once I started using the slash command I've had no issues.

Doesn't mean that it should not be fixed, just until it does get fixed... SMILEY

Hope that works for you.

Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #6
SgtPmpkn

Loremaster

I use Profit UI  and I deleted the Persona window and started using the default when this happened to me several time.  It has since not happened even with the inquisitor Stamper merc.  So to me its a custom UI issue with the Persona window file.  It can be different for other users if the default persona window is doing this to them with Stamper.

SgtPmpkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #7
Maevianiu

Developer

We are building a fix for this one right now. Its related to custom UIs. It should be on beta asap.

Coder EQ2
Maevianiu is offline   Reply With Quote