EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > General Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-31-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
huhahee

Loremaster

I zoned into freeport from the commonlands docks and the client crashed now everytime I log to that toon it gets to loading UI resources (and I dont have any UI mods) and crashes every time did this like 10 times and crashes at the same place every time. I tried to zone into Freeport with anyother toon and the exact same thing happened. Can someone offer some insight? I have petitioned this already. Have a 3rd toon that is out in the world with no problems, but he isnt going to zone into freeport anytime soon or any other city.

huhahee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
Plagee
Server: Unrest_old
Guild: Reaver

Loremaster

Same issue happens in Qeynos

Plagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
huhahee

Loremaster

so two weeks out and the cities are broken? I think that this is a priorty so that we can test using the city resources.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
Arweena69

Loremaster

Use the Default UI ... Custom UIs are broken in Beta, always have been always will be.

Arweena69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
huhahee

Loremaster

I am using the default UI so thats not it. and I can log onto one toon which hasnt gone to freeport. he zones fine into Qeynos. I amgoing to bug it and hope that I can get some kind of reset on those two toons so I can continue to test with them.