EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-08-2010, 12:22 AM   #1
RadarX

Community Relations

The DC Universe Online Beta has officially started!  We would like welcome all Fan Faire attendees and ask you check your email for instructions on how to install the client.  Within the email you should also find information on how to get technical support and provide feedback.  We look forward to seeing you all in the Beta!

RadarX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
Fantashique

Master

Have these notices all been sent out yet, or are some still pending? I signed up using the key I got at Fan Faire, but I haven't seen any beta invitation so far. Sometimes I think some messages from SOE get swallowed before they get to my inbox (and no, they don't end up in my junk mail folder either). Most seem to make it though.

Fantashique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:54 AM   #3
Alg

Any update on the notices? Still have not recieved mine as of yet.
Alg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:15 PM   #4
RadarX

Community Relations

I'm looking into both of these.

RadarX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
Baird

The Quiet Type

I am in the same boat.  Still no invite.

Baird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
Vestaloyne

SOE Community Council

You've all spakred my jealousy. Doesn't happen that often. Don't worry I'm sure it'll be worked out.

Vestaloyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #7
Fantashique

Master

I just got mine today. Thanks!

Fantashique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:38 AM   #8
Wolfet

Still waiting on my invite too =(

Wolfet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:00 AM   #9
Bai

Same here I have yet to recieve an invite,  I entered my code a while  back but I have recieved no further info.

Bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #10
Isror

The Quiet Type

I got my key (didn't know it for about a week lol) but I've got the game installed and I've played for a few hours now. This game is amazing! I can't wait for the bugs to be worked out and for her to go live.

Isror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #11
Alg

Hmm, still no notification yet. Have never had any SOE mail go to spam, but have been cheking spam as well and no dice.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:50 AM   #12
Bai

Same here, still no invite.

Old 10-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #13
Dented

The Quiet Type

I went to fan faire this year but I don't remember getting a code for this game.  I do like my DCUO lanyard thou.

Dented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #14
Bai

It was on a card in the gift bags.

Old 10-19-2010, 01:40 PM   #15
Kaeluy

I have yet to receive the instructions on how to get into beta... I already used the Beta code I got at fan faire and got the email saying thank you and you will receive an email when it's time...... If it's time I want to get in LOL Any idea?

Kaeluy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #16
Ashlanne

Project Manager

Baine and Kaeluyen I have the Community Manager for DCUO looking into your issue.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:34 PM   #17
Kaeluy

Thanks so much Ashlanne!!

Kaeluy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #18
MissingSleep

The Quiet Type

no code was in my FF bag and I still have not received a single notification or email about dcuo. Please look into this, going nuts.

MissingSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #19
imrahil_donnergroll

Happy Camper

No instructions here either SMILEY

imrahil_donnergroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #20
Bai

Thanks!

Old 10-23-2010, 07:56 AM   #21
MissingSleep

The Quiet Type

And yet I still wait. I've sent over 10 emails now, and nothing. How hard can it be to cross reference an account with fan faire attendence? /sigh

Old 10-26-2010, 08:42 AM   #22
Dorieli

Put mine in just a day or two after fan fair and still have had no info about it.  I guess I'm not alone.

Dorieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:08 AM   #23
Bai

Dorielith wrote:

Put mine in just a day or two after fan fair and still have had no info about it.  I guess I'm not alone.

Thats what I did also , I just got my invite today, dowloading it now.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:54 PM   #24
Dorieli

Baine wrote:

Dorielith wrote:

Thats what I did also , I just got my invite today, dowloading it now.

I'm very glad to hear this, and I hope you enjoy the game.  I'm just hoping to get it before I leave for another tour of duty.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:09 AM   #25
Amio

The Quiet Type

I have not received an invite from the fanfaire beta key. Is there any update on this?

Amio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:27 AM   #26
Dorieli

I don't know. I pm'd RadarX and told him my dilema and I have yet to receive a response. It has only been one day though, so maybe there is hope.  I sort of liked what I saw at FF.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:53 AM   #27
MissingSleep

The Quiet Type

Sent this email awhile ago.

Quote:
I was a fan faire platinum attendee and still have not yet recieved my DCUO beta invite key. Please see what can be done to remedy this. Thanks 
They responded with this[quote] Auto-ResponseSony Online Entertainment - Customer Support would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on our products or services. Feedback submittals like this one directly assist us in improving the overall quality of our service. Please note that feedback submittals do not receive a response from a live agent, however all submitted feedback is reviewed by management.If you require more direct assistance from our Customer Service Representatives, please go to http://support.station.sony.com.[/quote] FEEED BACK? F*CKING FEEDBACK?????????So I started sending emails like this in addition to everything they told me to do.
Quote:
This is an example of some of the emails I have been sending. This one was a pm to Ashlanne (sp) on the fan fair forums.I have sent emails and questions for a response to this to everyone that was suggested or even mentioned about getting one. I still have not recieved my beta key. All the alliance members that went with me to fan faire are spending most of their time doing this beta and I am most anxious to work with them on some of the issues. I have beta tested everything from expansions in eq1, beta in eq2 and even wow. I was also a serious player in City of Heroes. The only messages I have recieved in regards to this is one that says thank you for your feedback and one that says have you tried emailing [email protected]. All of these I have done and tried even more and have not even gotten a response to. I appear to be at the end of the road and am looking for someone to help. You are my only hope ObiWan.Thanks for your time.
And today I got this
Quote:
We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 168 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED.
SOLVED? I got NOTHING but a response saying write to [email protected] and thanks for the feedback, which I did multiple times, not to mention any other person or address even remotely suggested to me.Needless to say there was a whole lot of firetrucking going on. And still nothing.

Old 10-29-2010, 05:09 AM   #28
Dorieli

Wow, so basically this closed beta is really closed, unless your name was pulled out of a hat or something.  Too bad they told us that all of us were guaranteed a spot in the beta.  I too was a plantinum pass holder and I tend to feel I have already paid for my beta with my platinum price tag. Oh well, I guess only time will tell if all of us will be able to get in.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:03 PM   #29
Alg

Still no info on my end, put my code in a few days after fan faire and still not even an email, and my email has not changed, I still get all other SOE mails.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:16 PM   #30
MissingSleep

The Quiet Type

You would think the winner of the costume contest would be worth something.