EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2011, SOE Live! 2012-2013
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
Irish

Journeyman

Any word on when the in game item info will be going up?

Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
Plasmapup

I would like a sack full of the AA scrolls that are given away each week on Facebook.

Plasmapup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
Ashlanne

Project Manager

The list is nearly completed SMILEY

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:07 PM   #4
Aardvark

I would like to know what the in-game items are before early bird pricing goes away.  I have two accounts and I can't afford to register them both.  Knowing what the in-game rewards will be will decide which account I register for.

Aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 06:25 PM   #5
Aeryn

Aardvarkus wrote:

I would like to know what the in-game items are before early bird pricing goes away.  I have two too many accounts to admit to and I can't afford to register them both all.  Knowing what the in-game rewards will be will decide which account I register for.

This.

Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:54 PM   #6
Charn

The Quiet Type

As a business model, revealing the in-game items before early bird is over doesn't make as much sense (imo).  The incentive for early bird is saving $10 bucks.  Once THAT goes away, they'd want to reveal the in-game items to entice MORE people to join up that didn't want to save $10 dollars (and who wouldn't . . . unless they weren't sure they were going to go).  This way, it may get some more people to come out after the early bird is over.  And they get you for $10 dollars more 'cause those in-game items REALLY got you to want to come.

At least that's what I'd do . . . 

Charn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #7
Ashlanne

Project Manager

The post just went up!!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/soe-f...150207637346657

EverQuest®

• Marionette Puppet Strings - These puppet strings will allow you to own the contract for a Marionette Mercenary!
  • Exotic Mount Whistle - This exotic mount is from a far away undiscovered land!
  • Gnomish Welcome Sign - This phosphorescent painted mechanical sign welcomes guests to your establishment!

EverQuest® II

• “Prismatic Cloud” – This magical rainbowed mount is sure to carry you all the way!

DC Universe™ Online

• Vegas Baby! Sequin Jacket - Vegas style headliner sequin jacket sure to get you noticed!

Star Wars Galaxies™

• Galactic Civil War Space Battle House Painting - A dynamic depiction of a fierce space battle in the ongoing Galactic Civil War!

Free Realms™

• Fan Faire 2011 T-Shirt (NEW)
  • 200K Coins
  • Lake Tree Lot
  • Fire Pegasus Pet
  • Fire Pegasus Ride

Register now soefanfaire.com to receive your in-game items and Early Bird Pricing

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #8
Ayian

When can we see screenshots of said ingame items? *most notably the Prismatic Cloud for EQ2*  = )

Ayian is offline   Reply With Quote