EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
yellowbirdj

Loremaster

So I've bugged this a few times. Vallon's Stronghold and Tower of Tactics share the same timer, I mean seriously. Didn't even do ToT and I get a 7 day lockout from it when we raid Vallon's. Can you fix this? 

Just like the graphics bug you supposedly fixed last week thats still jacked.

You want people to play this game yet you don't fix the stuff thats broke, you just make it worse and make more people leave the game. Now with the new partnership you're chasing more people away.

Come on SOE, you're making EQNext, if you're not going to fix the stuff in EQ2 what makes you think people will want to buy/play that when it comes out. Keep your customers happy, they are the ones that keep you in business.

yellowbirdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
Banditman

Loremaster

Its a text error only.  You can have a Heroic Tactics timer, a Vallon EM x4 (Tactics) timer and a Vallons HM x4 (Tactics) timer.  They simply did a poor job of naming them.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
Miapa

Loremaster

It's just like the timer text for Kraytoc's Fortress of Rime and Kraytoc's Fortress of Rime.  One of them is Challenge Mode... Can you tell which one it is? =)

Miapa is offline   Reply With Quote