EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-21-2012, 12:17 AM   #1
Miapa

Loremaster

The last two temple vanquishers (called "a temple vanquisher") in The Temple of Rallos Zek have a double buff package.  In total, 315CB and 290CA.  They have:

Greater Storm Strength115 CB100 CA

+

Zealousness of Zek200% CB190% CA

Also, I don't get the point of the red message that says rocks are falling for the statue fight.  About 100+ rocks have fallen before that message even appears.

EDIT:  When the statues get close to death, there should really be a limit to how fast the rocks fall.  I got hit by at least 4 rocks in less than 2 seconds.  This is per person.  We know this because of the ACT log.  I know the developers have looked at this encounter and "tried" to fix it (as so many other encounters have been), but it's still completely broken almost a year later.  Also, I know this will probably be ignored as so many other mechanics / issues have been lately =(

Miapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:30 AM   #2
Gungo

Loremaster

The rocks spead up and are PBAOE so if people are near each other you will get hit by other peoples pbaoe rocks.

red message delays happen when the server cant keep up with the red messages. They probably should have a limit on how fast rocks would drop but then the fight would be significantly easier.

Gungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:44 AM   #3
Miapa

Loremaster

I think that fight is significantly harder than the rest of the zone.  We burned through the entire zone up to that named in about 25 minutes or so with no deaths.  We tried the idols about 15 times before giving up.

Also, it seems that rocks are still falling on corpse-locations (after they've been revived).

Miapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
Felshades

Loremaster

And don't even think of taking a melee heavy group into here.

Dirge, swash, brig, inq, defiler, sk.

Death death death death death and we can't stay on the stupid boss to dps him because of the rocks. No room to move.

Not to mention that ball of light particle bug(doesn't just affect quest feathers) prevented me from seeing the shadows because those balls of light halfway in the ground took the place of said shadows.

Felshades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #5
Chronus1

Loremaster

We have plenty of people who play with no shadows due to lag issues, much simpler to make a trigger for massive stone in ACT and make a macro for rock inc on me.

Double buffs on last 2 trash, while I have seen them before, wern't there last time I ran the zone which was about 2 weeks ago now though. So they rebroke it?

Old 02-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #6
Fitz

Lord

Cleared the zone six times now, and the last two trash mobs still have a chance to have double buffs.
Fitz is offline   Reply With Quote