EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #31
Amekoi

Loremaster

Loooooove the fishies, gonna have to buy some of those... but when am I getting my cheese fists of doom? I want to smack things with cheese, and be able to nibble on them between battle.

Amekoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #32
Kiara

Community Relations

They're live now all SMILEY

Sorry for the delay!

Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #33
ScubaEtte

Loremaster

heres a better idea for time well spent.  fix game bugs before adding more junk for people to buy and delete BG's they doing nothing but making more problems for you and the game

ScubaEtte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #34
PsiaMeese

Loremaster

*cheers for the RP Fish*

PsiaMeese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #35
Zabjade

Loremaster

Wouldn't mind an Unlimited Charges Tiger/bear/Croc/wolf/Panther  Pet-wand (I'd be willing to pay more) might get some of the BL people to be less aggressive. ;p After all Shaman-BL same diff to me just tired of a Ghosty wolf.

BROM>> They Like have this new thing now, called DIFFERENT Departments! It's Like Totally WOW!

SONY>> although you might want to actually Advertise on TV and stuff, you know like you do with Freerealms!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #36
Morghus

Loremaster

The shoulder slot item does not show when you are wearing an imperceptible breastplate, then again this applies to all shoulder appearances while wearing it....so not surprised but still disappointed.

Morghus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:18 AM   #37
Galithdor

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

heres a better idea for time well spent.  fix game bugs before adding more junk for people to buy and delete BG's they doing nothing but making more problems for you and the game

Umm...the art team is a completely different department...unless you want the servers to be broken even more

Old 03-24-2010, 01:55 AM   #38
Torvos

Loremaster

Rijacki wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Glad you feel you have the resources to produce this rubbish ahead of sorting out the server problems.

You really don't want art guys having anything to do with the server problems. Can you imagine it? Roses sprinkling around your character whenever you zone.

Having the art team not recycle t5 item apps for all of the new expansions weaponsshieldsarmor would be great though.

Or they could make $5 fish.

Torvos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:18 AM   #39
DiaBC

Loremaster

Rijacki wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Glad you feel you have the resources to produce this rubbish ahead of sorting out the server problems.

You really don't want art guys having anything to do with the server problems. Can you imagine it? Roses sprinkling around your character whenever you zone.

No we don't...but we don't want them to add more useless info for server to handle via crap like this,to produce even more lagg either.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:23 AM   #40
Aramaia

Loremaster

Thanks so much Kiara for your Marketplace preview!

Now, those arm bracers are super cute, though a bit too thick for female chars.  Would be nice if they were more delicate.  Elves have feeble arms!

I don't know if there's a suggestion section of the forums for Marketplace items.  If so, would love to be pointed in that direction.  But, as I'm already here, I'd love the following things to be added/modified in Marketplace:

*That the kittens from marketplace stack with  the sorcerer familiar.

*That you add that sexy outfit the creepy sorceress in Moonlight Hamlet is wearing!  That's got to be one of the coolest-looking outfits in the game so far.

*That you add a black cowl.  Just....a plain black cowl we can wear in appearance slot.

*That you add corsets!  Oooh I'd die for an appearance item resembling a corset...

*That you add an outfit resembling Antonia Bayle's...Doesn't have to be exactly like hers, just the style.  Would be so lovely!

<3

Aramaia is offline   Reply With Quote