EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-21-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
zhiDarkivel

Loremaster

When my young Sarnak goes to the stablemaster in Gorowyn, he is told that, although his guild meets the requirement for the purchase of many of the status based mounts, because he is not a citizen of Neriak, Freeport, Kelethin, or Qeynos, he cannot purchase them.  This makes him very sad.Does anyone know if this is intended?
Old 11-21-2007, 09:19 PM   #2
Winter12345

Loremaster

To get a horse if you're a sarnark you have to have a dual-citizenship. Basically along the way i think a guy offers you if you want citizenship for freeport. Accept that and do the quest then you'll be citizens of both cities. Then you'll be able to buy the horses with status that require freep citizenship i think.

Hope that helps =)

Winter12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:39 PM   #3
Misery

Loremaster

If you are from Qeynos can you switch to Kelethin?
Misery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:42 PM   #4
Winter12345

Loremaster

Misery wrote:
If you are from Qeynos can you switch to Kelethin?
Well... kinda yeah but you can still see Qeynos, wont be like guards wnt let you. To get the kelethin citizen-ship quest, i think someone offers it to you somewhere in the treehouses there.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:08 PM   #5
Mystfit

Loremaster

Does this work for people who gain citizenship? I left Neriak only to find out I can't summon my horse. Who is the fella I need to speak to? I want to do TD writs so need to stay a citizen of Gorowyn until that's done, but I wanna ride my pony.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:08 AM   #6
Winter12345

Loremaster

Sadly if your pony says you need citizenship of neriak, and you've already betrayed i dont think you can do anything to still ride it other than buying the qeynosian or kelethin version which i can tell you what it is if you can tell me your horses' name (as in misty mustang, like that) Finish off all the writs in TD first, then once you're done betray
Old 11-22-2007, 12:46 AM   #7
zhiDarkivel

Loremaster

So you can do the Freeport line from the guy at the docks without losing Gorowyn citizenship?
Old 11-22-2007, 12:33 PM   #8
Mystfit

Loremaster

THe blue nightmare horse says Neriak and Freeport. I can't help but think it's a bug that I can't use it in the other evil aligned city as well. I will go back to Neriak when I'm done crafting and don't want to get a temporary pet just for the duration. I bugged it though, just in case.