EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Battlegrounds
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-02-2011, 05:58 AM   #1
Luhai

Loremaster

So I decided to try out the BGs again after GU 60.

I zoned into the lobby and queued for all BGs. Tundra started and we had 3 people on the red side and 2 on the blue one.

Plus 2 more people being white (level 90) and not being able to attack anything or be attacked. Needless to say they didnt get any tokens.

After Tundra ended we built a group of three and queued for another round of BG. This time we got Klak.

When it started there were no red and no blue players, just 5 white players standing around and of course not able to pick tup he relic or do anything.

Old 06-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #2
Luhai

Loremaster

This is still an issue. Every player zoning into the Klak'Anon BG will be marked as spectator.

I guess that's intentional to  force people to run Frozen Tundra again and again and again :p

edit: who came up with that awesome idea to make us run Tundra for 180 times to be able to buy the new chest piece?

Old 06-18-2011, 11:25 PM   #3
Eyema
Server: Befallen
Guild: Shadowed Strife

Loremaster

This is happening repeatedly. About 6 Gears matches today all bugged, with no team assignments. The worst of it is, when you arent assigned to a team (white/spectator) you still get a truancy. Thats totally bogus. Its one thing to miss a match but another to get flagged truancy for 5 minutes when the game bugs out. Please have someone look into this. Thanks
Eyema is offline   Reply With Quote