EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Swashbuckler
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-24-2006, 06:44 PM   #1
Wildfury77

Loremaster

Hi i'm a level 70 swashie (50AA) - Got a lot of masters now (rest Adept III). I don't have (and have never or rarely seen on the broker/fence) The following:1) Arctic Blast2) Offensive/Defensive Stances3) Inspiration4) Devious Blade5) Hideaway (actually seen this once on broker)6) Lucky Ploy (same, seen this once)7) Gaudy StrikeSMILEY Whirl of Blades9) Avoid CensureI'm sure some of the above must be rarer but any tips on where i can find some of them?Thanks SHADOWSCREAM

Message Edited by Wildfury77 on 07-24-2006 07:49 AM

Wildfury77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:10 PM   #2
Luk

General

As far as I know, and I may be totally off here, Masters tend to drop off mobs (higher rate for named) of similar level to the master. IE lvl 70 masters will drop mainly from lvl 69-70 (and above) mobs.
Luk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:20 PM   #3
Ishbu

Loremaster

The offensive stance was only recently added in master form to thegame (LU24 I beleive) so every server has limited copies. I have personaly had it drop off the last guy in blackscale sepulcher.The defensive stance is a level 60 ability and thus very rare, as all level 60 masters were, and even more so now that people dont spend as much time in DoF.Inspiration and Whirl of Blades are both level 70 and thus reasonably rare, although not as rare as the level 60 ones. Your best bet is to head up near a dragon ring even in PoA and kill trash mobs for countelss hours until the master you need drops. That is your best bet for finding it as they occasionaly, not rare, but no where near common drop masters and its almost always a level 70 one.Hideaway is in the same boat as the offensive stance.Arctic Blast, Devious Blade, Lucky Ploy, and Avoid Censure are all Dof drops so that is why they are more rare now than before KoS was released.On my server there are a ton of avoid censure for sale for some reason, but I havent seen any of the other t6 ones since they had the free server trasnfers around the time of the server merge.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:57 PM   #4
Splatty_Spat

General

I managed to pick up Whirl of Blades today Hideaway was discovered on Runnyeye yesterday, sold for 20plat - not worth that much imo SMILEY hence Why I didnt buy.

From your list I am missing

Offensive Stance
Inspiration
Hideaway

Message Edited by Lineshta on 07-24-2006 06:59 PM

Splatty_Spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 03:01 AM   #5
AegisCrown

Loremaster

heard of our stance dropping alot on first named in HoF, inspiration im still looking for hideaway im not caring about

EQ2 Flames - Swashbuckler
AegisCrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 03:26 AM   #6
m0ya

Loremaster

How about Lung Puncture?! I never saw it on the broker... no one in my guild ever got that one...

Missing:

Offensive

Swarthy Disorder (Don't want to spend 15plat for +3-4%..)

Hideaway

Spurious Bravado

Elude (asking near 25plat)

Lung Puncture...

Hurricane (saw it once on the broker)

I tought I was only missing 2-3... dang... lol

m0ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 07:36 PM   #7

Whirl of Blades dropped off Tarinax for me SMILEY Lung Puncture I have only seen drop in DoF, same with Hurricane, Elude and Spurious Bravado.

Atten, Swashbuckler of Drow
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:37 PM   #8
Wildfury77

Loremaster

I got elude of one of the first names in SoS.....
Wildfury77 is offline   Reply With Quote