EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Defiler
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-10-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
posseder

Loremaster

is there a way to switch your godking hammer, for the new 1 hand godking spear?
posseder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:28 PM   #2
Dae Draug

Loremaster

You say theres a one handed spear choice now? does it have the same stats as the Godking hammer?If so does anyone know how to change it i would love to see a spear on my mystic's back /wink
Dae Draug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #3
Scow

Loremaster

Nope.

Scow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:15 PM   #4
Kimage

Loremaster

Godking Spear --- sorry to show my blondness- But is that the reward for Prismatics 2.0?

I have seen it and with 14 FT I would LOVE To have one since tha tis the AA line I went down, an dI can't fined a decent spear to save my life!

Old 05-10-2006, 10:20 PM   #5
Cragger

Loremaster

posseder wrote:
is there a way to switch your godking hammer, for the new 1 hand godking spear?

Please expand on your statement here. To my knowledge there is no 'new' spear to the Anuk weapon choices. There is a two handed spear which shaman's can equip (Its a halberd technically) which is not what many of us are looking for as we need a symbol or buckler in the offhand for various abilities.If what your looking for is to get the Halberd you can try petitioning a GM. Though don't get your hopes up I'm afraid you have to get the one caring GM in existance for them to realize how important that item is, especially to a priest class.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:06 PM   #6
surolan

Loremaster

I wish there was a one handed spear SMILEY

But afaik the 2H Halberd when converted to 1H becomes a sword :smileymad:

surolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:36 AM   #7
posseder

Loremaster

yes after bugging sony like many otehr shaman in last live update the 1 hand spear was added to godking rewards for shaman but im passed that so i want to know how to switch godking weapon
Old 05-12-2006, 12:10 PM   #8
surolan

Loremaster

posseder wrote: yes after bugging sony like many otehr shaman in last live update the 1 hand spear was added to godking rewards for shaman but im passed that so i want to know how to switch godking weapon

ok...seriously...where are you getting this info from? Show me a link to the spear reward, or tell us the proper name of it, because tbh I think you are mistaken.

The Halberd (as I have already told you) becomes a SWORD, when it is made into a 1H weapon. As far as I know there is NO godking 1H spear!

surolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:42 PM   #9
Neave

Loremaster

I sure would like to see a one-handed spear as a reward option SMILEY
Neave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 07:39 PM   #10
posseder

Loremaster

read the last live update notes it says a 1 hand spear was added to godking reward
Old 05-14-2006, 09:24 PM   #11
Cragger

Loremaster

posseder wrote:
read the last live update notes it says a 1 hand spear was added to godking reward
I have you should read it again. The one and two-handed versions of the Staff of Second Life and Dark Fury Halberd of Anuk will now appear in the quest reward window for "Wrapping It All Up." The one handed version of the staff of second life has always been a wand, and the one handed version of the Dark Fury Halberd of Anuk has always been a sword. It has been this way for some time in game. It says nothing about a 1 handed spear option.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:03 AM   #12
sostrows

Loremaster

There is a much better spear in the game.It's off a named in LOA."Serpent" something.  I would link it but it's not showing up in the EQ2IDB program yet.  It's the l33tsauce and I wish I had the link for it.If I want to get my spear on, I still use the cobalt imdued.  There is no T7 craft healer short spear, all the T7 craft ones have melee stats.
sostrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:14 PM   #13
Cragger

Loremaster

Are you refering to the trident with FT V or so? Its a decent spear but it is a two hander which once again isn't usable by many as they require a buckler or symbol for either achievements or already have a very nice offhand item they want to keep using.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:47 PM   #14
radical_EDWARD

Loremaster

spears are sexy, just like hot motorcycles.

radical_EDWARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 07:37 AM   #15
sostrows

Loremaster

there she is 8-)Serpentine Skewer.  drops off named in LOA right?
sostrows is offline   Reply With Quote