EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-29-2014, 11:15 PM   #1
Kuulei

[BUG] Shipwrecked!
It appears you don't get your own instance. If you accidentily zone out, you cannot get back into the instance anymore and get spammed with "You have exceeded the number of players that may be in this zone." then it begins the countdown to kick and 20 seconds later you are kicked.

currently I cannot complete the quest due to this.

Also I left because being a sucker for harvestables, I actually harvested before the quest asked me to and the resources were gone, so I zoned out to gather them in timorous deep and now I can't get back into the instance to complete it, its always kicking me out.
Kuulei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:40 PM   #2
Shmogre

Hi Kuulei...there is a thread for this quest over in the beta tradeskill forum if you wanted to add your voice to it: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/bug-shipwrecked.552703/
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote