EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-17-2014, 04:11 AM   #1
Buffrat

Paladin/Assassin duo'd it.

The Vials on the final named are broken don't actually cure the thing.

Bosun just stands there, still with the stun animation, after the named dies.
Buffrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 06:20 AM   #2
Buffrat

Also: Every spiderbear in this zone (and possibly everywhere? haven't really fought many spiderbears.) has an ability that deals no damage, isn't parseable, but breaks stealth and puts you in combat. When Maergoth was training around the upper areas, every time he engaged a spiderbear my stealth would break. Sometimes it would just break randomly. When we were fighting the ring event of spiderbears, every time I entered stealth it would be broken within 2/10ths of a second. No, it wasn't taking ae auto attacks. I wasn't taking damage of any kind, but my stealth would just break continuously making me unable to cast half my abilities.
Buffrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:07 AM   #3
Yajirushi62

The ticking dots on Veerach the Vile need to be reduced or something if the zone is intended for people with the stats that the buff gives, and the adds need to take a moment before attacking, or they rush after the healers immediately and one-shot them.
Yajirushi62 is offline   Reply With Quote