EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > User Interface
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
Mermut

Loremaster

The way the res scroll is listed on the revive screen is suboptiomal.

Normally the list is a list of locations to revive at, putting new method (pay station cash for an item), in the location picker was confusing and counterintuitive.

Secondly. please allow an option (even if it's only under one of the advanced setting options) to hide such 'pon' offers to spend station cash for items for those who so not wish to have such options cluttering up their interface.

Old 10-27-2012, 01:21 AM   #2
BiggDaddy

Loremaster

I agree.  The SC revive is exactly .3mm from the regular revive. I don't want to mess with misclicking, and if I do mess up a click, I don't want a confirmation box (if that exists).  Put that special revive farther away.  A person that wants to use it can use it in 1 second if they have to.

BiggDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:49 AM   #3
Shotneedle

Loremaster

I doubt you'll misclick it since after you switch locations to it, the "Revive" text button changes into a giant double yellow arrow with "100 SC" beneath it.

It was put in far better than I feared it would be.

Buffrat - 92 Troubador - AB

Arbitrat - 92 Berserker - AB

Guarddog - 92 Warden - AB
Shotneedle is offline   Reply With Quote