EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
Axelia

Loremaster

Just wondering. Been charge a couple times now that the gifted time expired and not recieved any. I am paying 19.99 a month.

Axelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:56 PM   #2
Ahlana

Loremaster

I get 500 SC each month with my $19.99 All Access Pass

Old 04-06-2012, 02:49 PM   #3
redwoodtreesprite

Loremaster

You may need to contact CS if you are not getting it.  Sometimes the individual games don't get flagged right as well I think.  Like I switched to recurring All-Access from recurring Plat account, and am not flagged as recurring on EQII.  So I cannot gift.  I will call customer service about it as soon as I actually have enough SC on it to gift something, which will also be when the All-Access also renews for this month.

redwoodtreesprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #4
Tommara

Loremaster

I'm planning on going Station Access after I try the Vanguard free trial and if I like it, so was wondering about this question too.

Is anyone else not receiving the 500 SC who has a Station Access account?  Would I have a better outcome if I resubbed to EQ2, then sign up for Station Access?

Tommara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
Moiya
Server: Najena
Guild: Knights of Honor

Loremaster

I've been full access ever since i started the game and yeah i do get my 500 sc but as for gifting those of us on full accesss are uinable to do it for some reason, you have to contact support just to get them to elt you do it for 24hrs or some such, not sure why they haven't fixed this as its been ever since we went ftp that we've been asking for this to be fixed.

Moiya is offline   Reply With Quote