EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
lmichelle

Loremaster

I need some brig love.. I know AA's aren't crazy important for people who don't raid - like me - but I'm interested in seeing what some of you are doing with your brig's AA's.  I want to respec because I'm not happy with my brig atm but am just looking for some ideas.  So if you have a minute I'd appreciate it.

Thanks much! SMILEY

Old 07-11-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
Seidhkona

Loremaster

It's not jumping off the page, but if you scroll down you will find the Class Discussion Forums. Inside that area are specific breakout forums for every specific class, and that's where you will find things like suggestions on AA, gear, and so on.

Old 07-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
lmichelle

Loremaster

I looked around before posting but tbh I don't have a lot of time to sift through the forum -or be logged in playing- and that's why I posted.  I'd rather be in game playing than digging around here looking.  So thanks.. but not really.

Old 07-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
stargazer5678

Loremaster

If you are not happy with your Brig you need to post your AA setup in the Brig forum.

stargazer5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #5
Grumble69

Loremaster

lmichelle wrote:

I looked around before posting but tbh I don't have a lot of time to sift through the forum -or be logged in playing- and that's why I posted.  I'd rather be in game playing than digging around here looking.  So thanks.. but not really.

Post your question on www.EQ2flames.com.  There's more players there that will respond to you, particularly if your time is short.

Grumble69 is offline   Reply With Quote