EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Defiler
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-08-2006, 05:56 PM   #61
Jaffa Tamarin

Loremaster

Does anyone have a ratonga defiler with the new hat that can post a screenshot?
Old 09-12-2006, 10:27 PM   #62
Scow

Loremaster

What a joke the new hat is. no wonder why I play with the helm feature turned off. SMILEY two thumbs down for me and 4 paws down from my pet wolf.  (No wonder my wolf runs away from me now.)
Scow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:41 PM   #63
Clegger

Loremaster

arieste wrote:if our armor is made out of chain mail, why is our hat made of animal skin?  Why does it not match any of our armor colourwise? (and yes i see the tiny strip on top that is the same colour as relic, but cmon, the hat is grey-white, our armors are purple, bronze-green and red)disclaimer:  im part-colour blind so I'm by no means an expert here, but it certainly doesnt look like it matches.

This is my biggest complaint about the new hat. I love the look of our chain armor, but then we get a leather hat that doesn't match at all.I had the new graphic turned on for ummm about 5 min before it got turned off again. Well at least SOE tried.