EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-30-2017, 11:50 PM   #151
Leed

There's a part of the terrain where the hill dips down, you can run up the hill there and get into the dome because it's curved at a different angle. Although I'm glad that was possible right now.
Old 10-31-2017, 12:49 AM   #152
rytine

Quest realm of the plaguebringer
mob high dragon v'aliar
when fighting him it stalls and resets the zone cannot move on HELP,
in the end followed wiki did not work.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:30 AM   #153
duckster

Legacy of Power: Glimpse of the Hereother

Id guess - An item that crossed over to into this time stream, find a topless chest full of gold in the Pakiat Bluffs area. The update could be hard to see shiny on top of the chest or on the ground next to books.
duckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 01:49 AM   #154
Kaitheel

Developer

The quest update flag was on the wrong version of Klodsag. Return to "Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change" and speak with him there for this update. He won't have an icon, but he should respond to you, if your journal still says, "Return to Klodsag at the base of the central spire."

I'll get the quest feather issue fixed.

~ Kaitheel
Kaitheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 02:24 AM   #155
Chentel

Quest name Legacy of power Realm of the plagueBringers
Progressed through Zone killed Healers worms and progressed over to kill the square blob to kill 3 rumors collected first ruin of symbiosis from the roamers used at symbiosis to get through Dome to killed the werewolf in the dome click on totem next to exit portal Quest Journal updated with having a dormant rune of symbiosis in my bag to
Quest Journal says search for another ruin of symbiosis.
I am now lost I think I'm bugged but I'm not sure
Old 10-31-2017, 05:26 AM   #156
Nero

You are correct! It worked. He had no flag but he did update the quest.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:40 AM   #157
Nero

Not sure if this is your department or not, but once i got the quest update and took the portal to the Tower of the Rainkeeper, i have to kill all of the Primordial Malice guys, but they have an astonishing amount of HP....
Old 10-31-2017, 06:10 AM   #158
Hypozeuxis

That's the item - I did see it once on a chest a ways off (I was flying over to it when another player grabbed it). I will check again tonight, but it looked like the open chests with gold were being camped when I tried earlier today.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:03 AM   #159
Niami DenMother

It was my first-ever run through the instance. I did not see any message. It was only once I'd cleared everything and could not progress that I hit the wiki and found that my hand was a dud, as it were.
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 03:00 PM   #160
Mandoblast

Legacy of Power: Glimpse of the Hereother
"Find an item that crossed over into this time stream"

It took me 2 days to get this update. I would guess about 3 hours total over those 2 days. Every time I would look for this, all of the chests were camped.

It would be easier if this update was an instant re-spawn once someone looted it. This will be a big roadblock on the sig quest if it is not changed.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:56 PM   #161
Toxlas

While swimming around looking for barrels in Darwol's room, thw quest step "I witnessed Lanys Tyl trying to recruit Berloxxukous!" updated. I was swimming around the tomb thing in the middle.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:15 PM   #162
Xianthia

Quest: Through Storms and Mists
Quest journal text: Find Karana
Zone : Torden, Bastion of Thunder, Winds of Change

First mob is stuck at 19% hp. 'a Primordial Malice soldier' after numerous deaths I've finally got him down to 19% and he is stuck there. It seems like he's buffed much higher than a solo mob would be for this zone.

/loc -22.70 994.58 -145.46 where I found him (literally after zoning and entering Tower of the Rainkeeper).
I used the portal that spawned after speaking to Klodsag and receiving the Staff of the Rainkeeper.

EDIT to add: I went in again, snuck past that soldier. Body pulled a different one, and this happened BigGrin
a Primordial Malice soldier hits YOU for 189143701 piercing damage.
Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 05:36 PM   #163
Chillispike

Quest: Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists

I duoed it with my healer, but my healer forgot to speak with Klodsag once we zoned in.
We killed Auliffe Chaoswind and got the key.
My healer ain't got the item from the chest, well ok since quest step was missing.
On the way back to the npc she fell of the bridge and revived at the entrance. She spoke with the npc and used Call of the veteran to call back to me. When she was there the chest was gone Frown

It would be nice if the chest could stay longer or that each group member get's a key for the chest.
Old 10-31-2017, 06:02 PM   #164
rytine

Realm of the plagebringer .plane of disease,outbreak,deleted quest 4x go get it again and when I zone in I get a mask and extract.Quest updates to kill 12 primordial malice,but there are none in the zone.Toon is arytinee help stuck at this point.I did deleat everything in bags I got from zone after deleting quest and before deleting quest.
Old 10-31-2017, 06:51 PM   #165
Chillispike

Quest: Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists

Somehow i wish the chests for the update would be closer to the nameds. specially when you kill the "final" one coz you can't use the zone out, you have to run down all the way and then run back to the entrance to zone out
Old 10-31-2017, 09:30 PM   #166
Adaac

Agree on the ridiculous amount of hp on the mobs as well as getting hit repeatedly for over 152million hps these mobs are triple up heroic and are hitting like it. Need to tone them down
Old 11-01-2017, 12:40 AM   #167
Pidz

Quest Legacy of Power: Realm of the Plaguebringer
Given by Druzzil Ro

"Druzzil" is misspelled in the objective "Drzzil Ro warned me of the aggressive creatures and the ever-present vitriolic mist in the Plaguebringer's realm. I cannot let any of these challenges stop me!".
Old 11-01-2017, 01:18 AM   #168
Xianthia

Any insight into the Primordial mobs and their HP? It's where I'm stuck on the quest line at the moment.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:35 AM   #169
Nelie

Only way to bypass this at the moment is range/magic damage. No melee damage or it will send back a huge hit.
Nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:09 AM   #170
Pidz

Quest Legacy of Power: Glimpse of the Hereother
Given by Druzzil Ro

The objective "Enchantress W. awaits my return in the Plane of Magic's Metetherial Plains. The faster l get these components to her, the better!" mentions that the enchantress is in Metetherial Plains, but she's in The Stratafold.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:51 AM   #171
Pidz

Quest Legacy of Power: Drawn to the Fire
Given by Druzzil Ro

The description of the Obsidian Sun Disc dropped by the scorched fiend does not specify that the item can be used in the solo zone.

Applies Obsidian Skin when activated. Lasts 11 seconds.
-Protects caster from heat damage.
-Prevents caster from being Interrupted due to movement
--Must be in zone Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core [Heroic]
-Prevents caster from being interrupted
--Must be in zone Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core [Heroic]
-Prevents caster from inflicting damage upon the resident of Solusek Ro's Tower.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:04 PM   #172
Pidz

There is no section for Brackish Vaults [Solo] so I'll post it here.

Quest Legacy of Power: Deep Trouble
Given by Druzzil Ro

The oval cell floating around the water platform disappears when the players goes toward the edge of the platform.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:07 PM   #173
Pidz

There is no section for Brackish Vaults [Solo] so I'll post it here.

Quest Legacy of Power: Deep Trouble
Given by Druzzil Ro

The aggressive inkfish floating around the entrance is reset and the encounter keeps getting broken when the player attacks it.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:28 PM   #174
Pidz

Just after completing Legacy of Power: Deep Trouble

"Dresolik" is misspelled in the player's sentence after Morell-Thule talks about it for the first time.

Morell-Thule: "The item Lanys claimed from within the Tower of Solusek Ro wasn't a replacement for the Globe of Dancing Flame. It was the Dresolik!"
Player: "The what?"
Druzzil Ro: "The Void take her! No, Mithaniel. There is no mistaking it, it was detonated, as my father intended, but what if it wasn't even detonated in the other reality?"
Player: "Wait, what is this Desolik?"

The character may have failed to pronounce it correctly as it is the first time he heard of it.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:49 PM   #175
Xianthia

Thank you so much, gives me something to work with.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:08 PM   #176
Marranda

Legacy of power Drawn to the fire
This zone is not easy for healer and very long, I finally get it done and it bugged out on the last mob. Even though I killed Soluesek Ro my quest stopped at ( My presence has been detected by Solusek Ro.) With no update for killing him Frown
Old 11-01-2017, 04:45 PM   #177
Nero

You should not be able to kill him, he is supposed to summon his avatar and you are supposed to kill him in under 4 mins. Did you get to that part?
Old 11-01-2017, 05:27 PM   #178
Taiyla

Same thing happened to me, killed Ro's avatar but didn't get the update. I did have a friend with me who has already completed that quest so wondering if that bugged it. This zone is not user friendly and now I guess I have to run it again Frown
Taiyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:57 PM   #179
9wizards

Just have had the issue on 2 toons, when fighting Torstien Stoneskin and Hreidar Lynhillig ( Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists ), the mob seems to drop under floor, and when they dies, can't loot the key on corpse as they where around +-100m from me, can manage to kill them at a different place and loot after a zone reset.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:57 PM   #180
Gaeleb

Same issues as previous post.
Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists, when fighting Torstein Stoneskin and Hreidar Lynhillig. First time i tried somehow they both ended up untouchable at 100% both.. then escaped,, retried.. This time i killed Torstein, got the text: As Torstein Stoneskin dies,you notice a small key in his hand, and his corpse poofs.. Hreidar gets stuck at 1% and i sometimes get message target not alive, but he is.. at 1%. ... Escaped and tried again.. This time i got Hreidar killed, with same text as when i killed Torstein, just changed the name.. Now Torstein was stuck at 1%.. otherwise excactly same as previous attemt.. Been killing myself to be rezzed to reset fight several times and same happens every time...Havent tried reset zone, but will be next step.