EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Dungeon Maker
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #61
Black

Loremaster

Which ones the caller?

Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:03 PM   #62
Tarna

Loremaster

Jessyme wrote:

Got the fabled boss mob Lich (Necromancer) off of "an ever searching apparition" in Vasty Deep: The Vestigial Cella.

Just be sure not to kill the caller and the apparitions will keep spawning.  Took about 45 minutes, but finally got one to drop  

Submitted this to www.eq2dm.com as well.

Good luck!

Quijana

I got this today too, I just sat at the entrance leaving the callers alone and pulled the apparitions. Took me about 45 mins too.

Tarna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:21 PM   #63
Agarwood
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Legion of Elite Adventurers

Loremaster

Snake-Undead (Shadowknight)

Agarwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:00 PM   #64
Sapperlight

Loremaster

Killing Darklight fairies in RV, I got two versions of Fairy--wizard and coercer.

Sapperlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:02 PM   #65
civit

Loremaster

Elite skeletal ceberus dropped in the hole

civit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:56 PM   #66
Black

Loremaster

Oh nice - which mobs? Skeles I preusume?

Cheers

Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:14 PM   #67
Seidhkona

Loremaster

Avatar: Windrider Curate (not "curator")

aITEM -775388483 -364775753 0:[Windrider Curate Activator]/a

from "a Galebreaker maiden" in Everfrost

EDIT: After playing with this avatar, she's an extremely limited Templar.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:19 PM   #68
civit

Loremaster

The ceberus came off a skeletal ceberus

civit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:04 AM   #69
Mystfit

Loremaster

There are spawners in the marketplace...like the booster packs. Is this jsut an easy way to pick up spawners or can the same spanwers be found in hte world by killing?

Old 12-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #70
Proopai
Server: Oasis
Guild: The Saviors of Norrath

Loremaster

Spanwers I found drop more often off mobs of green or higher status but they are still I would say a 1/20 drop rate the number is much higher off Grey mobs.

I am still working on a site EQ2dm.com that will give drop rate based off peoples input on how many kills it took to get one to drop.

Side note anyone who is posting the dropped spawners are you using eq2dm at all or know about it?

Proopai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:54 PM   #71
Mystfit

Loremaster

I just wasn't sure if the marketplace had an elephant (as an example) can an elephant also drop in the world? I killed piles of elephants today with no sucess, so was wondering.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #72
Proopai

Loremaster

I don't think there is a spawner for every type of mob out there (I could be wrong) but for the most part the most common Mobs should have a spawner.

Old 12-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #73
Seidhkona

Loremaster

Mystfit wrote:

I just wasn't sure if the marketplace had an elephant (as an example) can an elephant also drop in the world? I killed piles of elephants today with no sucess, so was wondering.

I went and slaughtered things in Bloodskull Valley, netting a whole set of orcs, Emperor Crush, and a hyena. Although I slaughtered all of the elephants, no spawners dropped... so far.

Old 12-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #74
Seidhkona

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Spanwers I found drop more often off mobs of green or higher status but they are still I would say a 1/20 drop rate the number is much higher off Grey mobs.

I am still working on a site EQ2dm.com that will give drop rate based off peoples input on how many kills it took to get one to drop.

Side note anyone who is posting the dropped spawners are you using eq2dm at all or know about it?

I can't post to eq2dm -- I keep getting SQL errors.  I don't believe the drop rate differs any at all between green and grey mobs. I'd have to see parse evidence before I'd accept that as true. Body loot should be all on the same table.

Old 12-28-2011, 01:43 PM   #75
Mystfit

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

I don't think there is a spawner for every type of mob out there (I could be wrong) but for the most part the most common Mobs should have a spawner.

I'm sure not every mob is represented, but I wodnered if mobs that had a marketplace spawner could also drop in the world. Or did they not add to the loot table of mobs the ones they intended to sell. The dungeon I want to make needs animals and there are alot of animals in that Tunare booster pack.I jsut did't know fi that pack was the only way to get some animals (not all, I know of wolves and bears in game)

Old 12-28-2011, 03:29 PM   #76
Proopai

Loremaster

I do think that in time there might be a lot of different spawners in the game but right now I think they might be startign off slow.  For bloodskull valley did you do it grey or mentor down?

As for EQ2DM.com I sent you a PM about that and working on getting over to the Wiki I hope today but I never done a wiki before do lots of things to setup still and my son is sick so it limits my time to work on it.

I will open it up to others to edit Today though Just finishing setting up the Icon and such long with working on a layout.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:32 PM   #77
ShadowMunkie

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

I do think that in time there might be a lot of different spawners in the game but right now I think they might be startign off slow.  For bloodskull valley did you do it grey or mentor down?

There has got to be over 1600+ different types of spawners. Thats starting out slow? Hardly.

As far as Boss Spawners goes, 1800+ marks and there is over 50 Boss's to choose from just from that one pack. Not to meantion the 5 from the other Booster Packs.

ShadowMunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:55 PM   #78
Kuroitsuki

Loremaster

I has found a new Boss spawner drop, it is a fabled name!!!  and because I am so very nice, I will share with you the details ^_^

Let me introduce Pervak The Prime Mender.... Boss : Cerberus (Warden)

Once I worked out where it dropped I got 2 in 10 mins... lol

Spoiler below

It is a body drop from "an energetic pacer" up in the Cogglius' area of the hole.  Up the big ramp and on the front platform / Cogglius' platform.

Kuroitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:50 PM   #79
Jessyme

Loremaster

Black wrote:

Which ones the caller?

The caller looks just like the apparitions unfortunately, but tends to be floating at the top of the ramp from the entrance in Vestigial Cella.  It is a wandering mob that makes a small circuit of that area. 

Hope that helps. 

Quijana

Old 12-29-2011, 12:23 AM   #80
Spelchek

Loremaster

got fyst to drop off mob that spawned on bridge leaving from area in zek after leaving dfc. was chrono'ed.  but was spawned reg mob  that dropped him

Troub / Carpenter

Freeport Server

aka: Gladstone and Funhouse

Spelchek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #81
Arbreth

Loremaster

Thank you for the stickyness!!

*sets out promised cookies*

Arbreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #82
Seidhkona

Loremaster

I have started building out the Dungeon Maker pages for EQ2i.  Here are my notes thus far. I've been out in the wilds killing stuff trying to get the avatars at least into my possession so I can get in-game screenshots and details of the combat arts/spells each has.

=======================AVATAR===================== ==Adventure Avatars are used to play in player-created dungeons crafted via the [[Dungeon Maker System]]. Adventure Avatars come in different races and classes, and each has different abilities. Some Adventure Avatars are available by default, while others are found as loot within the world of Norrath. Others will be available for purchase in the Marketplace using Dungeon Tokens or Station Cash.Bertoxxulan Spectre Avatar   CLASS:    FLAGS: Treasured Heirloom No-Value   DROPPED BY: an ever searching apparition   ZONE: Vasty Deep: Vestigial Cella    AITEM: aITEM 2069722043 152229777:Bertoxxulan Spectre Activator/aDuhjalm Sentinel Avatar   CLASS:   FLAGS: Fabled Heirloom No-Value   DROPPED BY: a Duhjalm deforester, a Dhujalm guardian   ZONE: Butcherblock Mountains, Eastern Wastes, Kraytoc's Fortress of Rime   AITEM: aITEM -343266660 -1472128612SMILEYuhjalm Sentinel Activator/aDurun Pincestriker Avatar   CLASS:   FLAGS: Fabled Heirloom No-Value   DROPPED BY: a Durus scar guardian   ZONE: Jarsath Wastes   AITEM: aITEM -1561875740 128896544 0:[Durun Pincestriker Activator]/aEmpowered Terror Avatar   CLASS:   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Befallen: Halls Of The Forsaken    AITEM:Faro' Nuk Marauder Avatar   CLASS:   FLAGS: Treasured Heirloom No-Value   DROPPED BY: a tormented servant, an ever searching apparition   ZONE: Lockjaw's Lair, Vasty Deep: Vestigial Cella    AITEM: aITEM 734520301 -1782338052:Faro' Nuk Marauder Activator/aLibant Frostfuser Avatar   CLASS:   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Castle Mistmoore            AITEM:Loaminess Keeper Avatar   CLASS:   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a patchwork man   ZONE: Nektulos Forest, Temple Of Rallos Zek: Foundations Of Stone    AITEM:Nightblood Reaver Avatar   CLASS:   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Befallen: Necrotic Asylum            AITEM:Strifewing Stalker Avatar   CLASS:   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Palace Of The Awakened    AITEM:Treespirit Earthcaller Avatar   CLASS:   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a rotheart treant   ZONE: Nektulos Forest   AITEM:Windrider Curate Avatar   CLASS: Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Galebreaker maiden, a Skyshield maiden, Ice Maiden D'Ina, Reverie   ZONE: Everfrost, The Icy Keep, Miragul's Phylactery: Scion of Ice   AITEM: aITEM -775388483 -364775753 0:[Windrider Curate Activator]/a=======================BOSS=======================Boss: Orc-Crushbone   CLASS: Paladin   FLAGS: Heirloom, Fabled   DROPPED BY: a Bloodskull witch   ZONE: Bloodskull Valley:Training Grounds, Bloodskull Valley: Maulic's Stronghold, Wailing Caves   AITEM: aITEM 613521615 2100373389:Orc-Crushbone (Paladin)/aBoss: Lich-Dread Lord Shrissa   CLASS: Necromancer   FLAGS: Fabled   DROPPED BY: an ever searching apparition   ZONE: Cavern of the Afflicted, Emperor's Atheneum, Vasty Deep: Vestigial Cella   AITEM:Boss: Nayad-Kiana Dut   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: Claimed   ZONE: n/a   AITEM:Boss: Sarnak-Xalgoz   CLASS: Warlock   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: claimed   ZONE: n/a   AITEM:=======================ELITE====================== =Elite: Beetle   CLASS: Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Elite: Naga Undead (is this really elite?)   CLASS: Illusionist   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Shimmering Citadel   AITEM: aITEM 465200202 1838738668 0:[Naga Undead (Illusionist)]/aElite: Ravasect   CLASS: Berserker   FLAGS: Heirloom, Legendary   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Den of the Devourer   AITEM:Elite: Ravasect-a ravasect Hive Lord   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS: Heirloom, Legendary   DROPPED BY:    ZONE: Den of the Devourer   AITEM:Elite: Skeletal Ceberus   CLASS:    FLAGS: Heirloom, Legendary   DROPPED BY: a skeletal ceberus   ZONE: The Hole (Contested)   AITEM:

Old 12-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #83
Seidhkona

Loremaster

=======================SPAWNERS=================== ====Amygdalan   CLASS:   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Lost Temple of Cazic-Thule   AITEM:Apopheli   CLASS: Assassin   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: vespids   ZONE: Kunzar Jungle   AITEM:Aviak   CLASS: Berserker, Inquisitor, Paladin, Shadowknight, Templar, Troubador   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Boar   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Ranger   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM 223563362 1521361373 0:[Boar (Ranger)]/Boarfiend   CLASS: Fury   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM 326008041 944028070 0:[Boarfiend (Fury)]/Bonepile   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Bone Golem   CLASS: Necromancer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a temple vanquisher   ZONE: The Temple of Rallos Zek   AITEM:   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Brute   CLASS: Monk   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Burynai   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Bonedigger Pathfinder   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Coercer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Bonedigger Pathfinder   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Necromancer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:    ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Bonedigger Pathfinder   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Warlock   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Bonedigger Footpeddler   ZONE:   AITEM:Bugbear   CLASS: Berserker, Bruiser, Mystic   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Chaos Form   CLASS: Wizard   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: an ice conglomeration   ZONE: Elfin Wonderland   AITEM:Chokidai   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:    ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Dirge   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a scaled hunter   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Fury   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:    ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Monk   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a wild chokidai predator   ZONE:   AITEM:Clay Golem   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:    ZONE:    AITEM:    CLASS: Monk   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: Construct of War   ZONE: Temple of Rallos Zek: Foundations of Stone   AITEM: aITEM -1884243379 -626174152:Clay Golem (Monk)/aClockwork Bixie   CLASS: Ranger   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM -2107186401 -1613030932:Clockwork Bixie (Ranger)/aClockwork Copter   CLASS: Assassin, Bruiser, Monk, Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Clockwork Eye   CLASS: Conjuror, Defiler, Warlock, Wizard   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Clockwork Gnome   CLASS: Assassin. Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Clockwork Warrior   CLASS: Fury, Paladin, Swashbuckler   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Crocodile   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Cyclops   CLASS: Brigand, Dirge, Guardian, Ranger, Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Dervish   CLASS: Brigand   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a frostdeath dervish   ZONE: Great Divide   AITEM: aITEM 2099573907 934734172 0:[Dervish (Brigand)]/a   CLASS: Inquisitor   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Great Divide   AITEM:   CLASS: Monk   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Great Divide   AITEM:Dire Bear   CLASS: Assassin, Berserker, Brigand, Fury, Guardian, Inquisitor, Monk, Mystic, Shadowknight, Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Frostfang Sea   AITEM:Displacer Beast   CLASS: Wizard   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: Highland Fearstalkers, Blighted Fearstalkers   ZONE: Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM:Drachnid   CLASS: Assassin   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Coercer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Defiler   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a sentinel builder, a Scaleborn warrior   ZONE: The Sanctum of the Scaleborn   AITEM: aITEM -1949738487 1806809363SMILEYrachnid (Defiler)/a   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Drake   CLASS: Warlock   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Droag   CLASS: Assassin, Berserker, Defiler, Guardian, Mystic, Shadowknight, Wizard   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a drakonine guardian   ZONE: Eastern Wastes   AITEM: aITEM 764664096 1000174598 0:[Drake (Warlock)]/aDrolvarg   CLASS: Berserker   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM -237210687 -1036773035 0SMILEYrolvarg (Berserker)/a   CLASS: Brigand   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Guardian   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Warden   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Evil Eye   CLASS: Warlock   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Fae Drake   CLASS: Conjuror, Illusionist, Wizard   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Fairy   CLASS: Coercer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: Darklight fairies   ZONE: Ruins of Varsoon   AITEM:   CLASS: Wizard   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: Darklight fairies   ZONE:  Ruins of Varsoon   AITEM:Fleshgoyle   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a sinister sentinel   ZONE: Eastern Wastes   AITEM: aITEM -1464474956 1206831821 0:[Fleshgoyle (Bruiser)]/aFlying Snake   CLASS: Brigand   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a krait patriarch   ZONE: Great Divide   AITEM:Froglok-Undead   CLASS: Templar, Warlock   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Shard of Fear   AITEM:Genie   CLASS: Conjuror   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: Khost Alur   ZONE: Ward of Elements   AITEM: aITEM -739954800 1706754629:Genie (Conjuror)/a   CLASS: Inquisitor   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Monk   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM 702442741 656537910 0:[Genie (Monk)]/   CLASS: Warlock   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Gnoll   CLASS: Assassin, Coercer,Mystic, Ranger   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Goatman   CLASS: Conjuror   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Mystic   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM 1964212089 -440722872 0:[Goatman (Mystic)]/   CLASS: Paladin   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM 1529788937 -1818611470 0:[Goatman (Paladin)]/   CLASS: Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Wizard   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM -1295003300 270976217 0:[Goatman (Wizard)]/Goblin   CLASS: Brigand, Mystic   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Goblin-Aqua   CLASS: Brigand, Coercer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Goblin-Sand   CLASS: Dirge, Guardian, Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Griffin   CLASS: Monk   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a hovering deathclaw, a mighty griffin   ZONE: The Thundering Steppes   AITEM: aITEM -587912330 1439490085:Griffin (Monk)/a   CLASS: Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a hovering deathclaw, a mighty griffin   ZONE: The Thundering Steppes   AITEM: aITEM -1768873159 510579290:Griffin (Templar)/aHarpy   CLASS: Defiler, Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Hooluk   CLASS: Assassin, Fury, Ranger   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Hyena   CLASS: Berserker   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Bloodskull battlehound   ZONE: Bloodskull Valley: Maulic's Stronghold   AITEM: aITEM 478970223 -682977755:Hyena (Berserker)/aIksar Skeleton   CLASS: Berserker   FLAGS: Treasured, No-Value   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM -494494175 122329345 0:[Iksar Skeleton (Berserker)]/a   CLASS: Brigand   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Coercer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Conjuror   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Dirge   FLAGS: Treasured No-Value   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM 1014391445 1214174492 0:[Iksar Skeleton (Dirge)]/a   CLASS: Necromancer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Warlock   FLAGS: Treasured No-Value   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM 1638098922 1892595860 0:[Iksar Skeleton (Warlock)]/a

Old 12-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #84
Seidhkona

Loremaster

=======================SPAWNERS, Continued=======================

Iron Golem   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: Construct of War   ZONE: Temple of Rallos Zek: Foundations of Stone   AITEM: aITEM 1841297975 -254873178:Iron Golem (Bruiser)/aKobold   CLASS: Coercer, Fury, Paladin, Ranger, Troubador, Warden   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Mummy   CLASS: Coercer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Conjuror   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Illusionist   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Inquisitor   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Monk   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM -2138501531 1579726875 0:[Mummy (Templar)]/Myconoid   CLASS: Assassin, Coercer, Guardian, Paladin, Templar, Troubador   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Myr'Dal   CLASS: Dirge   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: an uncontrollable drelock   ZONE:Mistmoore Catacombs   AITEM: aITEM 10134193 -581185648 0:[Myr'Dal (Dirge)]/a   CLASS: Fury   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:Mistmoore Catacombs   AITEM:Naga Undead   CLASS: Illusionist   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Naruem sister soldier   ZONE: The Pillars of Flame   AITEM: aITEM 465200202 1838738668:Naga Undead (Illusionist)/aOrc-Snow   CLASS: Assassin   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM -2080449687 1847547371 0:Orc-Snow (Assassin)/a   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Conjuror   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Fury   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Bloodskull protector   ZONE: Bloodskull Valley: Maulic's Stronghold   AITEM: aITEM -1296091354 -940661791:Orc-Snow (Fury)/a   CLASS: Guardian   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Inquisitor   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Bloodskull soldier   ZONE: Bloodskull Valley: Maulic's Stronghold   AITEM: aITEM -1568913638 -809952488:Orc-Snow (Inquisitor)/a   CLASS: Mystic   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Bloodskull mender   ZONE: Bloodskull Valley: Maulic's Stronghold   AITEM: aITEM -1208537907 -829571275:Orc-Snow (Mystic)/a   CLASS: Necromancer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Bloodskull bouncer   ZONE: Bloodskull Valley: Maulic's Stronghold   AITEM: aITEM 1586330813 2096072318:Orc-Snow (Necromancer)/a   CLASS: Ranger   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Troubador   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Warlock   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Otyugh   CLASS: Berserker   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM -1624348356 -200813076 0:[Otyugh (Berserker)]/Raptor   CLASS: Assassin, Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Ravasect   CLASS: Berserker,Monk, Necromancer, Paladin, Shadowknight, Swashbuckler, Warden   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Sarnak   CLASS: Bruiser, Defiler   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Sarnak-Skeleton   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Skeleton   CLASS: Assassin   FLAGS: Treasured No-Value   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM -1460525739 -1484804439 0:[Skeleton (Assassin)]/a   CLASS: Fury   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Guardian   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Mystic   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Paladin   FLAGS: Treasured No-Value   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM -1118213029 -773927003 0:[Skeleton (Paladin)]/   CLASS: Ranger   FLAGS: Treasured No-Value   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM -48580784 -305120122 0:[Skeleton (Ranger)]/a   CLASS: Swashbuckler   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM -841410203 -1056132966 0:[Skeleton (Swashbuckler)]/a   CLASS: Templar   FLAGS: Treasured No-Value   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM 599288697 450342097 0:[Skeleton (Templar)]/a   CLASS: Troubador   FLAGS: Treasured No-Value   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM 228438543 -81060495 0:[Skeleton (Troubador)]/a   CLASS: Warlock   FLAGS: Treasured No-Value   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM -361900782 -1112107148 0:[Skeleton (Warlock)]/a   CLASS: Wizard   FLAGS: Treasured No-Value   DROPPED BY: a skeletal fearstalker   ZONE: The Stonebrunt Highlands   AITEM: aITEM 359172510 -431882256 0:[Skeleton (Wizard)]/aSkorpikis   CLASS: Assasin   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Slug   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Snake   CLASS: Assasin   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Brigand   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Snake-Undead   CLASS: Necromancer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Darklight Woods   AITEM:   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:    AITEM:Sphinx-Undead   CLASS: Necromancer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Spider   CLASS: Coercer, Inquisitor, Ranger, Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Spiroc   CLASS: Guardian, Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Stirge   CLASS: Assassin   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Succubus   CLASS: Berserker   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Rivervale   AITEM: aITEM 1643673477 2050321776 0:[Succubus (Berserker)]/   CLASS: Conjuror   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Rivervale   AITEM:   CLASS: Inquisitor   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Rivervale   AITEM:Vampire   CLASS: Berserker   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: The Crypt of T'haen, Tombs of Night   AITEM:   CLASS: Defiler   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: The Crypt of T'haen, Tombs of Night   AITEM:   CLASS: Dirge   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: The Crypt of T'haen, Tombs of Night   AITEM:   CLASS: Necromancer   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: The Crypt of T'haen, Tombs of Night   AITEM:   CLASS: Shadowknight   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: The Crypt of T'haen, Tombs of Night   AITEM:   CLASS: Swashbuckler   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: The Crypt of T'haen, Tombs of Night   AITEM:   CLASS: Warlock   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: The Crypt of T'haen, Tombs of Night   AITEM: aITEM 2026688773 -1950336873 0:[Vampire (Warlock)]/Vampire-Greater   CLASS: Bruiser, Coercer, Fury, Guardian, Ranger, Warlock   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Vultak   CLASS: Fury, Monk   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Werewolf   CLASS: Assassin, Monk   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Wood Elemental   CLASS: Bruiser, Inquisitor   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Wolf   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: an ice wolf pup   ZONE: Everfrost   AITEM: aITEM -1823825714 300138218 0:[Wolf (Bruiser)]/   CLASS: Dirge   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a snow wolf   ZONE: Elfin Wonderland   AITEM: aITEM 1803781463 941493994:Wolf (Dirge)/a   CLASS: Fury   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a snow wolf   ZONE: Elfin Wonderland   AITEM: aITEM 1276390056 233351080:Wolf (Fury)/a   CLASS: Illusionist   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Monk   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Paladin   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM: aITEM 2026987101 1329716578 0:[Wolf (Paladin)]/   CLASS: Ranger   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:   CLASS: Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Wyvern   CLASS: Illusionist, Templar   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Sundered Frontier   AITEM:Yeti   CLASS: Bruiser   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE:   AITEM:Yha-Lei   CLASS: Assassin   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Yha-lei scrounger   ZONE: Eastern Wastes   AITEM: aITEM 1743227423 1502606641 0:[Yha-Lei (Assassin)]/a   CLASS: Berserker   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Eastern Wastes   AITEM:   CLASS: Fury   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY: a Yha-lei trespasser   ZONE: Eastern Wastes   AITEM: aITEM 905920715 350905433 0:[Yha-Lei (Fury)]/a   CLASS: Ranger   FLAGS:   DROPPED BY:   ZONE: Eastern Wastes   AITEM: aITEM -883869346 429720181:Yha-Lei (Ranger)/a

Old 12-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #85
Growltiger

Loremaster

Got a complete set of Snow-orcs by farming Ree orcs in wailing caves. Didn't see a pattern to which ones dropped of what orc.

Also got a bunch of Iksar Skeletons from farming the skelies next to the warp-front spires in Darklight Woods.

Growltiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #86
Seidhkona

Loremaster

I am building out the EQ2i pages for Dungeon Maker. So far I have a basic intro to DM, and a handful of Avatars. I have a ginormous batch of Beta links for avatar activators that I got from http://www.lootdb.com/ but these need to be updated with their final release names.

Avatars come in four archetypes: Fighter, Scout, Priest, Mage. The LootDB Beta links will at least give you an idea what's out there, and the links with names in front are those that I have either personally confirmed or found in the Spawner thread in this forum:

• Duhjalm Sentinel Avatar: aITEM -343266660 -1472128612:Duhjalm Sentinel Activator/a
  • Gruengach Striker Activator: aITEM -610842294 -94168023:goahmari fighter Activator/a (Beta link)
  • Loaminess Keeper Avatar: aITEM -459079485 -49889063 0:Loaminess Keeper Activator/a
  • Mystic Guardian Avatar: aITEM -748273294 -914164451:billydoll fighter Activator/a (Beta link)
  • Nightblood Reaver Avatar: aITEM 420945666 -1093247236:Nightblood Reaver Activator/a
  • Bloodhorn Sentinel Avatar: aITEM -2028243674 842830114 0:Bloodhorn Sentinel Activator/a
  • aITEM -1816276770 -1272521377:amygdalan fighter Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 1314225141 -452464997:avazek fighter Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM -753310664 -37517545:drolvarg fighter Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 420945666 621042213:nightblood fighter Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM -20805137 778514808:orc fighter Activator/a (Beta link)
  • Durun Pincestriker Avatar: aITEM -1561875740 128896544:[Durun Pincestriker Activator]/a
  • Faro' Nuk Maurauder Avatar: aITEM 734520301 -1782338052:Faro' Nuk Marauder Activator/a
  • Strifewing Stalker Avatar: aITEM 751878060 2097075813:voltak scout Activator/a (Beta link)
  • Tundric Outrider Avatar: aITEM -1424624505 2086721434:yeti scout Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM -657790185 -67384285:bugbear scout Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 90938678 -607037870:centaur scout Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 1096853602 -120338508:coldain scout Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 214883912 -2021941141:droag scout Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM -835635796 -1391942888:livingstatue scout Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 1880093643 1106026382:necroconstruct scout Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 1785943767 406139889:voidman scout Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 1393714743 1729493908:voidstalker scout Activator/a (Beta link)
  • Treespirit Earthcaller Avatar: aITEM 1852332020 -1316648274:treant priest Activator/a (Beta link)
  • Windrider Curate Avatar: aITEM -775388483 -364775753 0:[Windrider Curate Activator]/a
  • aITEM 1710282217 -1890433037:brownie priest Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM -1367951136 1681992931:burynai priest Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 870015501 1487930055:drachnid mage Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM -1431314254 -983512603:othimir priest Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 916896153 -1703430420:panda priest Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM -169575544 -1838383318:sarnak priest Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 1100662679 -1802461148:siren priest Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 1852332020 -1316648274:treant priest Activator/a (Beta link)
  • Bertoxxulan Spectre Avatar: aITEM 2069722043 152229777:Bertoxxulan Spectre Activator/a
  • Djinn Firemaster Avatar: aITEM -339752431 -1144210394:djinn mage Activator/a (Beta link)
  • Empowered Terror Avatar: aITEM -1959638140 -754240411:lich mage Activator/a (Beta link)
  • Libant Frostfuser Avatar: aITEM 1058639609 929942306:vampire mage Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM -1820641038 654383701:bixie mage Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM -1226145049 -847803990:chimera mage Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 907668081 -1193230508:clockwork mage Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 585918921 1292726426:fishman mage Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM -1637925431 -1908927754:gazer mage Activator/a (Beta link)
  • aITEM 896872050 1545847111:ravasect mage Activator/a (Beta link)

If folks have the real links and/or info on what dropped them or where you got them, please share!

Old 12-31-2011, 05:16 AM   #87
Jessyme

Loremaster

Wow!

Nice work Sigrdrifa!

Have one more to add to the boss list that was found by someone on the AB server and linked in the dungeon maker chat channel:

Cerberus (Warden) Fabled

Pervak the Prime Mender

From Vigilance: Rescue

Keep 'em coming!

Quijana

Old 01-01-2012, 01:04 AM   #88
Judist

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Let me introduce Pervak The Prime Mender.... Boss : Cerberus (Warden)

Confirmed. Heirloom/fabled body drop from pacers (took about an hour to get one).

Judist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #89
Afista

Loremaster

Updated - thanks!

Click Image for link to decorating consolidated works website

Consolidated Works Fourm Thread
Afista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:24 AM   #90
Zygwen

Loremaster

Spawners I have in my Toolbox that haven't been listed yet. Can view them in my dungeon on Oasis called Sacrifice's Guild Menagerie.

Boar (Beserker)

Boarfiend (Monk)

Chaos Form (Warlock)

Cyclopse (Assassin)-alt 2

Drolvarg (Beserker)

Gnoll (Brigand, Bruiser, Paladin, Shadowknight, Warlock, Wizard)

Goatman (Coercer, Paladin) you have one listed as Goatman (Goatman)?

Kobold (Assassin, Illusionist)

Mummy (Asassin, Beserker 2 versions, Bruiser, Guardian, Shadowknight)

Naga (Beserker, Templar)

Naga Undead (Brigand, Templar)

Succubus (Brigand)

Joannax, lvl 90 Troubador
Sacrifice
Oasis

Zygwen is offline   Reply With Quote