EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Troubador
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-17-2006, 04:19 AM   #1
maiti

General

Hello, i'm new to the Troubador class and to Everquest. I really enjoy the Troubador, but don't know what tradeskill to pick to compliment our class. I was thinking Armorsmith because of the lack of armor with intel. This will also allow me to keep my armor up to date without spending lots of money at the Broker. I was also thinking of a Weaponsmith for many of the same reasons.What do you guys think is a good Tradeskill for the Troubador?Thank you for any input.Maitias
maiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:46 AM   #2
Godzmodi

i went jeweler to make my own spells
Godzmodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:55 AM   #3
Tirga

Loremaster

I also found Jeweler to be a good choice, it allows us to make all our own songs/skills as well as all our Jewelry. Most of the stuff sells pretty well and there are a few songs that can't be found on the market that jewelers can make. Very desirable.
Tirga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 06:27 PM   #4
J

As a smith and a troubadour myself, I would highly discourage you from taking the weaponsmith path. I believer armorsmiths have similar complaints to those of the weaponsmiths so I would not recommend that path as well.

Troub/Templar/Weaponsmith... wasn't worth the money or time. /bye
J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 12:22 AM   #5
ArrBa

General

I'm a Provisioner, and I must say, it's an excellent choice. You go through LOADS of food/drink in your career, and it gets expensive in later levels. You can't sell it back like weapons and armor. I have Armorer and Jeweler friends who give me deals on Legendary stuff. You can also make a killing selling food/drink. Oh and if it's any consolation, the stuff stacks to 20 unlike armor/weapons, so it's alot easier on the inventory. Nothing like being the hero of the group raid when everyone is outta food/drink. :smileyvery-happy:
ArrBa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 01:06 AM   #6
Straygats

If I could go back in time, I'd definitely pick jeweler (or maybe alchemist).  Armoring has turned into a huge waste of time for me, personally.  I'd absolutely kill for a respec of some sort.  Provisioner is also great, though I have an alt for that.
Straygats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 02:12 AM   #7
maiti

General

Thanks for your help everyone... I have picked Jeweler.
maiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 01:34 PM   #8
vinterskugge

Loremaster

I'm a 70 jeweler, but I hate tradeskilling so much I still payed other jewelers to make my spells so I didn't have to.
vinterskugge is offline   Reply With Quote