EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-11-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
Encantador

Loremaster

I feel insulted by the latest changes to the coercer AAS .

Enhance: Channel ... an extra 'small' amount of mana is added as Channel casts. 5AA for an unnoticeable amount of extra mana on a spell that casts in half a sec.

Hastened Mana remains laughable though thats more to do with Mana Cloak only giving 675 per proc. 675 extra mana every 90 secs for 5AA (IF someone is taking damage and IF you decide to even cast it). Given that this is an SF endline so not available until you are over 80 and have a lot of AA already this is extremely weak.

Encantador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
Wolfsbaine
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Wartorn

Loremaster

Well I know during SF Mana Cloak wasnt too terrible. I was able to get it to proc about 40-50% of a tanks power just by them getting hit. If they just have 1 mob hitting them then it wont proc that fast. The snake fight right before the queen fight in cella is where it really shined. I would cast it and it was already down before I could blink. It would also proc alot of power in he process

Old 08-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #3
Encantador

Loremaster

2K power every 2 or 3 minutes used to be a significant fraction of a tanks power. Useful if MF wasn't available. Now 2K is less than 5% of a tank's power (at least for the ones I play with).

To get it back to where it was I would make it 2K per proc. Though that may be a bit low.

Encantador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
ShadowMunkie

Loremaster

Mana Cloak is effected by Potency and Crit Bonus, so what you see in the display is no where near the amount of power actually regenerated by it.

ShadowMunkie is offline   Reply With Quote