EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
Jeckyl
Server: Butcherblock

Loremaster

Bah I have bought almost every Station cash weapon over the years, I do think we should be allowed (if it is possible) to imbue them with the cool appearance item via reforging.  I would love to add the Pestilence to my Knight Slayer sword!

Old 02-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #2
S_M_I_T_E

Loremaster

I wish the pillar of justice SC and enervated penitent's absolution were reforge-appearance-able but, neither are legendary or fabled and thus are excluded. 

I guess they didn't want anyone with some level 12 sword running around with a major essence of fire on it or something.

S_M_I_T_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #3
Raknid

Loremaster

As a plat sink, I don't really see why they don't just make anything reforgeable. Gets money out fo the game and people can customize gear however they like.

Raknid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #4
Jeckyl

Loremaster

I agree, I have read a few others wanting to add appearance to other types of weapons, If the game can do this, why they should do it ASAP.  

I bought them because they look cool, should be able to customize them accordingly. 

ps I bought every one of the weapons so far LOL, and yes the pillar would look cool with ice or w/e you desire, same with the Freeblood claws, they show blood on attack why not have them dripping blood or black ooze or green toxins? Cmon SOE let us know if it is even available to do this in the future at least.  Or even add SC ornament to reforge the sc and other treasured etc with. thanks

Old 02-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #5
Jeckyl

Loremaster

As a plat sink, I don't really see why they don't just make anything reforgeable. Gets money out fo the game and people can customize gear however they like.

I totaly agree Raknid

Old 02-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
darwich

Loremaster

they need more fists for monks that allow their hands to glow etc for SC.. there is nothing decent looking to put on my beast lord... i ended up buying 2 fish, cause well.. hes a kerra... but it would look better if i could add the green mist to the fish to look like they are rotten.. would add to the ambience of his fleas..
darwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #7
Jeckyl

Loremaster

yes it would be a nice addition, like a stench cloud heh

Old 02-14-2012, 03:14 AM   #8
Jeckyl

Loremaster

bumping, I see lots of others asking the same type of question.

"via reforging"

Can you make fist weapon/freeblood  items show particle effects? If so will you add them to game.

Can you make Station Cash Weapons show more effects ? If possible would you allow this to game.