EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-24-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
Jeckyl
Server: Butcherblock

Loremaster

Freeblood Information here :: EverQuest II :: ZAM

http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Racial_Trad...tions_%28EQ2%29

Also you purchase Freeblood Race 2,000sc, then after you get a new submenu on station case under freeblood to buy the spell,house,claw or the package deal for 3000sc, 5,000 total for all available atm. SC Freeblood home, Spell Cloud of bats-reduces maximum falling speed of caster,shapechanges caster into a cloud of bats,increases out of combat speed by 65% (bog strutter stacks with this) Innate Abilities * Reveal Inner Self - lets the character change from attractive to demonic in appearance. * Shadow Walk - Teleports caster to target when not in combat * Infravision - Shows a heat glow from all living creatures (screen darkens lights and creatures glow) * Frightening Speed - +5% Out-of-Combat movement speed Attributes * Vampiric Reflexes - Increases Agility; the amount increases as you level.38.5 at 90 * Eternal Learning - Increases Intelligence; the amount increases as you level..38.5 at 90 2.34 per level Combat * Bloodletting - On any Combat or Spell hit this may cast Bloodletting on target of attack. triggers about 2 times per minute.(at char. level 90) 326-488 poison damage,heals caster 139-238 * Puncture Wounds - Increases Piercing and Ranged of caster by 5.0. * Demonic Focus - Increases the casting speed of hostile spells by 2% * Supernatural Speed - Caster will Multi Attack on 2.0% of attacks. Noncombat * Graceful Landing - 15% safe fall damage reduction * Cloak of Darkness - Increases stealth or invisible movement speed of caster by %15. * Toxic Finesse - Increases trigger count of poisons by 25%. * Eternal Youth - Increases Out-of-Combat Power Regeneration of caster by 81 (at char lvl 90 so .96666 per lvl? Pools * Bloodthirsty - Increases Max Power of caster by 1.0%; Increases Max Health of caster by 2.0%. * Vampiric Will - Increases Max Power of caster by 3.0%. Resists * Strong Blood - Increases Mitigation of caster vs noxious damage by 3. * Undead Resilience - Increases Mitigation of caster vs elemental damage by 3. Tradeskill * Unflinching Focus - Increases success chance by 2.0%. * Dark Perfectionist - Increases progress by 2.0% * Alchemic Ingenuity - Increases the durability gain of the alchemist by 2 every round. * Arcane Understanding - Reduces the power cost of all Sage reaction arts by 10%. * Gracefull Assembly - +5 to all tradeskills Tradeskills 2% success, 2% progress, 2 dur, 10% sage power reduction, and +5 all tradeskills

Old 12-24-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
nerrollus

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Freeblood Information here :: EverQuest II :: ZAM

http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Racial_Trad...tions_%28EQ2%29

Also you purchase Freeblood Race 2,000sc, then after you get a new submenu on station case under freeblood to buy the spell,house,claw or the package deal for 3000sc, 5,000 total for all available atm. SC Freeblood home, Spell Cloud of bats-reduces maximum falling speed of caster,shapechanges caster into a cloud of bats,increases out of combat speed by 65% (bog strutter stacks with this) Innate Abilities * Reveal Inner Self - lets the character change from attractive to demonic in appearance. * Shadow Walk - Teleports caster to target when not in combat * Infravision - Shows a heat glow from all living creatures (screen darkens lights and creatures glow) * Frightening Speed - +5% Out-of-Combat movement speed Attributes * Vampiric Reflexes - Increases Agility; the amount increases as you level.38.5 at 90 * Eternal Learning - Increases Intelligence; the amount increases as you level..38.5 at 90 2.34 per level Combat * Bloodletting - On any Combat or Spell hit this may cast Bloodletting on target of attack. triggers about 2 times per minute.(at char. level 90) 326-488 poison damage,heals caster 139-238 * Puncture Wounds - Increases Piercing and Ranged of caster by 5.0. * Demonic Focus - Increases the casting speed of hostile spells by 2% * Supernatural Speed - Caster will Multi Attack on 2.0% of attacks. Noncombat * Graceful Landing - 15% safe fall damage reduction * Cloak of Darkness - Increases stealth or invisible movement speed of caster by %15. * Toxic Finesse - Increases trigger count of poisons by 25%. * Eternal Youth - Increases Out-of-Combat Power Regeneration of caster by 81 (at char lvl 90 so .96666 per lvl? Pools * Bloodthirsty - Increases Max Power of caster by 1.0%; Increases Max Health of caster by 2.0%. * Vampiric Will - Increases Max Power of caster by 3.0%. Resists * Strong Blood - Increases Mitigation of caster vs noxious damage by 3. * Undead Resilience - Increases Mitigation of caster vs elemental damage by 3. Tradeskill * Unflinching Focus - Increases success chance by 2.0%. * Dark Perfectionist - Increases progress by 2.0% * Alchemic Ingenuity - Increases the durability gain of the alchemist by 2 every round. * Arcane Understanding - Reduces the power cost of all Sage reaction arts by 10%. * Gracefull Assembly - +5 to all tradeskills Tradeskills 2% success, 2% progress, 2 dur, 10% sage power reduction, and +5 all tradeskills

All sounds cool, but not 5000 smedbucks cool.  God it irritates me that they're selling a race and it's abilities instead of adding it in to the xpack.

nerrollus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:16 AM   #3
Balmore

Loremaster

I love the Freeblood race. Especially, when accompanied the accessories pack. It's really well designed in my opinion and I hope it's a taste of what's coming.

Though cost is very steep:

- 2000 SC to unlock or stay subscribed Dec to Feb

- 3000 SC for accessories pack (optional)

- 2500 SC to convert existing toon (optional)

For a total of 7500 SC or 3750 SC with double SC offer the race obviously when bought with all options is really exclusive.

Old 12-25-2010, 05:32 AM   #4
Heimdall00

Loremaster

Seems like a great race for rangers? Hmmm, I just might open up my x-mas purse strings for one of those, even though I have more than enough on my plate in terms of alts.

Heimdall00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #5
Calthine

ZAM EQII

Heimdall00 wrote:

Seems like a great race for rangers? Hmmm, I just might open up my x-mas purse strings for one of those, even though I have more than enough on my plate in terms of alts.

*nod* the stats look like the other races with the "scout package"

Please visit my non-gaming Blog! or follow me on Twitter!

Calthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #6
faydh

Loremaster

If I buy the race now do I open up the race on both Live and EQ2X?

faydh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
Pakhet

Loremaster

It flags your account, so not sure. Maybe /petition to ask if a red name doesn't respond here ? SMILEY

Pakhet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #8
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

faydh wrote:

If I buy the race now do I open up the race on both Live and EQ2X?

According to Smokejumper on the Extended forums, yes: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2x...c_id=4405#38033

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:36 PM   #9
faydh

Loremaster

Thank you for the answer 8-)

faydh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #10
Shareana

Lead Volunteer Moderator

Some great info here! Please be sure to add your voices to the some questions about vampires and game thread.  It has fallen back a page with the Holidays, but it is still a good thread.  Thank you!

Shareana is offline   Reply With Quote