EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-23-2010, 04:57 AM   #1
Jeckyl
Server: Butcherblock

Loremaster

Old 12-23-2010, 04:58 AM   #2
Jeckyl

Loremaster

Old 12-23-2010, 04:59 AM   #3
Jeckyl

Loremaster

Old 12-23-2010, 05:10 AM   #4
Jeckyl

Loremaster

Old 12-23-2010, 05:11 AM   #5
Jeckyl

Loremaster

Old 12-23-2010, 05:12 AM   #6
Jeckyl

Loremaster

Old 12-23-2010, 05:12 AM   #7
Jeckyl

Loremaster

Old 12-23-2010, 05:14 AM   #8
Jeckyl

Loremaster

Old 12-23-2010, 05:20 AM   #9
Jeckyl

Loremaster

Old 12-23-2010, 09:41 AM   #10
Lisabethy

Loremaster

So they essentially gave Freebloods a mini-Mistmoore Crag Estates?  Why do I feel like it's cheapening the Vet reward now?

Although honestly, I like some of the textures in this home more ....

Lisabethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:19 AM   #11
Katz

Loremaster

I remember a thread a while back about what people would pay for on station cash.  One of these was new housing.  Guess this is a step in that direction.  I would have liked it to be more on the line of the haunted house in somborn from nights of the undead or the estate of unrest house for vampires though. 

Katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #12
Tyrus Dracofire

Loremaster

i hope this is also a breakable out of housing to landscape.

Tyrus Dracofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:05 AM   #13
Tatsou

Loremaster

I'm sure of it. only problem is i dont have enough portal pads to check. but its just like the crag estate. Its bout half the size of it but its not too bad. This is the catch though yes a haunted house like NoTD wouldve been nice. But this house is Freeblood only. And if they made the NoTD house and it was freeblood only we'd be a bit [Removed for Content]. So now I'm kinda glad they didnt make the NoTD house "yet" for us.

Tatsou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:00 PM   #14
Katz

Loremaster

Tatsou wrote:

I'm sure of it. only problem is i dont have enough portal pads to check. but its just like the crag estate. Its bout half the size of it but its not too bad. This is the catch though yes a haunted house like NoTD wouldve been nice. But this house is Freeblood only. And if they made the NoTD house and it was freeblood only we'd be a bit [Removed for Content]. So now I'm kinda glad they didnt make the NoTD house "yet" for us.

I didn't realize the house was for freeblood only.   Yeah, I'm with you , I would want a house like the notd house to be available for anyone.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:23 PM   #15
Chiel

Loremaster

I also kind of wish I'd been Estate of Unrest or Haunted Mansion from NotD...but this isn't too shabby at all! My only actual problem...you can only purchase it with a character of the new vamp race. *sigh* Me and my husband both have dark elf characters who RP as vamps, but they have to stay dark elves for the lore behind them and the look. *sadness ensues* Oh well, hopefully more prestige housing will be made available in the future that is NOT race-based (come on Felwithe housing!), and in the meantime, we get to wait 3 years to have vet reward. See? I'm not seeing a cheapening of the vet reward at all!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:49 PM   #16
quiarrah

Loremaster

I do kind of like the smaller version.. . I like the basement part. . .. although, I do like the grandnesss of the Mistmoore Crag. But we have soooo many other types of archetechture (?) . .couldn't they have given us something "different"?

Old 12-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #17
Tatsou

Loremaster

I saw a post of a zone I totally forgot bout, think its down in seb or chardok. Cant remember but the picture they posted reminded me of it and it would be a good "lair" for a vampire.

Tatsou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:06 PM   #18
Peogia

Loremaster

Lol on how lazy the SOE Staff are for this game no longer rebranding anything for game up dates anymore for the monthly fee instead they turn around and resell it to us for absurd prices and penny pinching and nickel and dimming us for old content

The FBI is encouraging users to visit a website run by its security partner, http://www.dcwg.org , that will inform them whether they're infected and explain how to fix the problem. After July 9, infected users won't be able to connect to the Internet.
Peogia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #19
Tyrus Dracofire

Loremaster

sorry, forgot to ask, is there a "tour" available?

Tyrus Dracofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #20
Jeckyl

Loremaster

Yes I broke out fast, problem is lots of holes in the zone.

I just bought some more pads forgot i had Florets left over

Yes you can tour the homes, they are beside the Vet and Skif Home, click on the Oblesik gravstone

Old 12-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #21
Katz

Loremaster

quiarrah wrote:

I do kind of like the smaller version.. . I like the basement part. . .. although, I do like the grandnesss of the Mistmoore Crag. But we have soooo many other types of archetechture (?) . .couldn't they have given us something "different"?

I'm glad the made it since I only have 3 years and 7 months played.  It's a longgggg time before I'll have the vet reward version.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #22
Alvane
Server: Unrest
Guild: Old Timer Guild

Loremaster

Peogia wrote:

Lol on how lazy the SOE Staff are for this game no longer rebranding anything for game up dates anymore for the monthly fee instead they turn around and resell it to us for absurd prices and penny pinching and nickel and dimming us for old content

You have to remember, there isn't the staff there use to be for EQ2. So they make do with less numbers while still working to give us as much as they can, even if it's copy of part of MMC/MMIS. Even those who want the estate of Unrest and the house of NoTD in LP, want those for housing. - Once again use of old content in new ways can be fun.

Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:16 PM   #23
Peogia

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Peogia wrote:

You have to remember, there isn't the staff there use to be for EQ2. So they make do with less numbers while still working to give us as much as they can, even if it's copy of part of MMC/MMIS. Even those who want the estate of Unrest and the house of NoTD in LP, want those for housing. - Once again use of old content in new ways can be fun.

Lol on give u mean rebrand and resell it back to us for an absurd premium price

The FBI is encouraging users to visit a website run by its security partner, http://www.dcwg.org , that will inform them whether they're infected and explain how to fix the problem. After July 9, infected users won't be able to connect to the Internet.
Peogia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #24
Katz

Loremaster

I wish they would put entrances to the skyblade skiff, mistmore craig, and freeborn lair in all the cities. 

Old 01-27-2011, 06:47 AM   #25
Sarkoris

Loremaster

Katz wrote:

I wish they would put entrances to the skyblade skiff, mistmore craig, and freeborn lair in all the cities. 

Agreed - a bit annoyed I had to move back to Freeport from Gorowyn (a city I much prefer) to get the vet reward.

Sark.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:49 AM   #26
Sarkoris

Loremaster

[Removed for Content] just realised how old my sig is. But still like it (done by a now ex guildy Pitty who won some awards on this site). Might have to see fi I can edit in a new level and server.

Sark.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #27
Katz

Loremaster

Sarkoris wrote:

[Removed for Content] just realised how old my sig is. But still like it (done by a now ex guildy Pitty who won some awards on this site). Might have to see fi I can edit in a new level and server.

Sark.

Maybe you could put a border around it with the new level and server name on it?