EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
Minnie

Loremaster

I was helping my daughter practice her saxaphone today, and I thought wouldn't it be cool if the game devs could come up with a way to incorporate a music synthesiser into the game, so that we could create our own music. Perhaps we could put the music we make into something like the notebooks that we can write in. Only instead of text, there would be a musical score, and notes, and the option to play instead of read. Music is a huge part of Norrath, to be able to create our own for our beloved world would be so neat. How many of us loved the original music of Everquest, and own all the ingame music boxes in our homes? How many times do we stop to play our piano when we come to our eq home? I think that the ability to create our own music in game would be hugely popular, especially for roleplayers like me. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I apologize if my post wasn't what you thought it would be.

-Mortisha A'Dumz/Permafrost

Minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
fawdown

Loremaster

I would love to see playable instruments for house items.  We can write books now, so why not music.

Permafrost - EQ2

Elrick - Pyromancer Hodstock - EQOA
fawdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #3
Brigh

Loremaster

LoTRO

-Stephen Colbert

CoD3 double XP Rank Up promotion lesson for kids
Brigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:48 AM   #4
Hecula

Loremaster

Brigh wrote:

LoTRO

Yea, they have a pretty cool music system.

Hecula is offline   Reply With Quote