EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #331
kingdraco1979

Philosopher

Dear SOE,

Ever since you have launched D.O.V Everfrost has spenty 90% of the time on the fritz, I use everfronst and have for over a year now and intend on keeping this my home server. I really do not appreciate your poor preperation of your current server condition, and yet you still pile crap on it. Ever think of loosing the Capitolistic aproach of " So what your server is down, We made half a mil on this new update." Maybe you should take the advice of 99% of your EF clients and FIX EXISTING PROBLEMS, BEFORE YOU ADD MORE CRAP!!!. Our money is valuable to us and even if I bought D.O.V on pre-order I would have damanded a refund after this proposterous downtimes for more than 3 days, guys EF going down 2-3 times a day is very unacceptable and shows poor server preperation. Please take the advice of 99% of your clients here.

1: Fix existing server issues before you add more stuff.

2: Clean out the old trash slowing it down.

3: Stop acting like your downtimes that are excessive warrant no compensation of clients loosing game time.

4: DO NOT ADD ANYTHING NEW UNTIL SERVERS ARE WORKING PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely:

A loyal customer who is getting reemed by these issues

P.S: I should not have to make sure and pack vasoline everytime i log in due to your server bugs.

kingdraco1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:39 PM   #332
Filly67

Loremaster

kingdraco1979 wrote:

P.S: I should not have to make sure and pack vasoline everytime i log in due to your server bugs.

Ouch!