EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
NiamiDenMother

EQ2TC

The old phrase "Everything but the kitchen sink" comes to mind when trying to corral all the information regarding GU56 that will interest crafters or decorators. While not quite the kitchen sink, there are oodles of goodies for folks, including a very nice tub! First came the New Halas Housing Preview, which was soon followed by the New Halas Starter Home Tour (which even later had housing price information added to it). After that, I gave you a taste of GU56 Travel Changes. While folks were looking that over, I was also putting together a sneak peek at house items from the Epic Icy Keep instance. Not content to let it end there, I have cobbled together a list of Buyable New Halas Furniture, along with promises that I will tweak the images a bit after I get caught up some more. The fun does not end there, however, as I am currently freezing my bare feet off out in Frostfang Sea, running through all the new quests once again in order to get you details on New Halas House Items from Adventuring. I will be adding to that article later today, and likely through the weekend. None of the above counts as the main GU56 Crafting and Housing Preview, however, but are just bits and pieces that spun off as that main preview grew out of control. I can has naps now?

Old 05-14-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
Crickett

Loremaster

Thanks mum, I suggest the tub for your nap:

/em :passes a pillow and bubble bath

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #3
Crickett

Loremaster

I don't know why this happened SMILEY

appologies

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #4
denmom

Loremaster

Location: Paradigm Clutch: Never shift reality without one...

Holy mice that's a lot of info!

Thank you very much for it, Niami!

Take a nap, take several!  /offers a warm blanket and soft pillow

Old 05-14-2010, 07:39 PM   #5
illaria

Loremaster

Thanks for all the info! I love the screenshots.

illaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #6
Kethaera

Tester

Wow, you have been one busy halfling! If you care to visit Keth's new home of Mistmoore, she has a very roomy backpack complete with a warm, fuzzy blanket and some chocolate waiting for you.

Oh, and thanks for all the info! It's going to be very helpful, I'm sure!

Old 05-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #7
Rhak
Server: Guk
Guild: Order of the Fox

General

Niami, as always you do a fantastic job listing everything that needs to be known when it comes to crafting, housing, or anything inbetween. And how I've always loved your in-character stories as well.

Thanks for your continued patronage in keeping the players up to date and entertained at the same time.

The Edge of Forever Bar and Grill - 2 Lucie Street, South Qeynos, Guk Server

Rhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:00 AM   #8
Senya

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Niami, as always you do a fantastic job listing everything that needs to be known when it comes to crafting, housing, or anything inbetween. And how I've always loved your in-character stories as well.

Thanks for your continued patronage in keeping the players up to date and entertained at the same time.

Exactly how I feel as well.  EQTC has been bookmarked for me since I played EQ and going on 10 years later it's still my #1 source for all things crafted and/or relating to crafting.  Thanks, Denmom!  Norrath would certainly not be the same without you.

Click image for a list of my completed projects.

Senya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
Southwitch

Loremaster

Senya wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Exactly how I feel as well.  EQTC has been bookmarked for me since I played EQ and going on 10 years later it's still my #1 source for all things crafted and/or relating to crafting.  Thanks, Denmom!  Norrath would certainly not be the same without you.

Well said! I've had them bookmarked going on 10 years too, and couldn't agree more.

Southwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #10
Starley
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Dire Knights

Loremaster

Southwitch wrote:

Senya wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Well said! I've had them bookmarked going on 10 years too, and couldn't agree more.

/Agreed She is fantastic. I too have been visiting EQ2decorators for years. As I told her the other day in game, while my husband watches the news and has his coffee, I read EQ2decorators and drink mine SMILEY

Starley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #11
Adiene
Server: Oasis
Guild: Banditos

Loremaster

for sure! Thanks a bunch I am all excited /bounces~!!

Adiene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:52 AM   #12
feldon30

Fansite Staff

Niami always has awesome previews. SMILEY

feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote