EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #1
NiamiDenMother

EQ2TC
NiamiDenMother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: EQ2 Traders Corner
Posts: 1,031
Default

The old phrase "Everything but the kitchen sink" comes to mind when trying to corral all the information regarding GU56 that will interest crafters or decorators. While not quite the kitchen sink, there are oodles of goodies for folks, including a very nice tub! First came the New Halas Housing Preview, which was soon followed by the New Halas Starter Home Tour (which even later had housing price information added to it). After that, I gave you a taste of GU56 Travel Changes. While folks were looking that over, I was also putting together a sneak peek at house items from the Epic Icy Keep instance. Not content to let it end there, I have cobbled together a list of Buyable New Halas Furniture, along with promises that I will tweak the images a bit after I get caught up some more. The fun does not end there, however, as I am currently freezing my bare feet off out in Frostfang Sea, running through all the new quests once again in order to get you details on New Halas House Items from Adventuring. I will be adding to that article later today, and likely through the weekend. None of the above counts as the main GU56 Crafting and Housing Preview, however, but are just bits and pieces that spun off as that main preview grew out of control. I can has naps now?

__________________
NiamiDenMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
Crickett

Loremaster
Crickett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 445
Default

Thanks mum, I suggest the tub for your nap:

/em :passes a pillow and bubble bath

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #3
Crickett

Loremaster
Crickett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 445
Default

I don't know why this happened SMILEY

appologies

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #4
denmom

Loremaster
denmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Paradigm Clutch: Never shift reality without one...
Posts: 2,490
Default

Holy mice that's a lot of info!

Thank you very much for it, Niami!

Take a nap, take several!  /offers a warm blanket and soft pillow

__________________
What I do when not playing EQ2: Paradigm Clutch
denmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:39 PM   #5
illaria

Loremaster
illaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: nektulos
Posts: 592
Default

Thanks for all the info! I love the screenshots.

__________________








illaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #6
Kethaera

Tester
Kethaera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 460
Default

Wow, you have been one busy halfling! If you care to visit Keth's new home of Mistmoore, she has a very roomy backpack complete with a warm, fuzzy blanket and some chocolate waiting for you.

Oh, and thanks for all the info! It's going to be very helpful, I'm sure!

__________________
Kethaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #7
Rhak
Server: Guk
Guild: Order of the Fox
Rank: Officer

General
Rhak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 422
Default

Niami, as always you do a fantastic job listing everything that needs to be known when it comes to crafting, housing, or anything inbetween. And how I've always loved your in-character stories as well.

Thanks for your continued patronage in keeping the players up to date and entertained at the same time.

__________________
Stormcaller Zalora Swifttail, Paragon of Truth

The Edge of Forever Bar and Grill - 2 Lucie Street, South Qeynos, Guk Server

Rhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:00 AM   #8
Senya

Loremaster
Senya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Ironforge Exchange
Posts: 1,754
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Niami, as always you do a fantastic job listing everything that needs to be known when it comes to crafting, housing, or anything inbetween. And how I've always loved your in-character stories as well.

Thanks for your continued patronage in keeping the players up to date and entertained at the same time.

Exactly how I feel as well.  EQTC has been bookmarked for me since I played EQ and going on 10 years later it's still my #1 source for all things crafted and/or relating to crafting.  Thanks, Denmom!  Norrath would certainly not be the same without you.

__________________

Click image for a list of my completed projects.

Senya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
Southwitch

Loremaster
Southwitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 69
Default

Senya wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Niami, as always you do a fantastic job listing everything that needs to be known when it comes to crafting, housing, or anything inbetween. And how I've always loved your in-character stories as well.

Thanks for your continued patronage in keeping the players up to date and entertained at the same time.

Exactly how I feel as well.  EQTC has been bookmarked for me since I played EQ and going on 10 years later it's still my #1 source for all things crafted and/or relating to crafting.  Thanks, Denmom!  Norrath would certainly not be the same without you.

Well said! I've had them bookmarked going on 10 years too, and couldn't agree more.

Southwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #10
Starley
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Dire Knights
Rank: The Queen (Or her Alts)

Loremaster
Starley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 304
Default

Southwitch wrote:

Senya wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Niami, as always you do a fantastic job listing everything that needs to be known when it comes to crafting, housing, or anything inbetween. And how I've always loved your in-character stories as well.

Thanks for your continued patronage in keeping the players up to date and entertained at the same time.

Exactly how I feel as well.  EQTC has been bookmarked for me since I played EQ and going on 10 years later it's still my #1 source for all things crafted and/or relating to crafting.  Thanks, Denmom!  Norrath would certainly not be the same without you.

Well said! I've had them bookmarked going on 10 years too, and couldn't agree more.

/Agreed She is fantastic. I too have been visiting EQ2decorators for years. As I told her the other day in game, while my husband watches the news and has his coffee, I read EQ2decorators and drink mine SMILEY

Starley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #11
Adiene
Server: Oasis
Guild: Banditos
Rank: Senior Officer

Loremaster
Adiene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Alaska
Posts: 42
Default

for sure! Thanks a bunch I am all excited /bounces~!!

Adiene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:52 AM   #12
feldon30

Fansite Staff
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,424
Default

Niami always has awesome previews. SMILEY

feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:59 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.