EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #91
Jgok

Loremaster

ttobey wrote:

Aurelis wrote:

ttobey wrote:

And that's not a giant jaw in the screen shot.  It's her fur tufts as some people have figured out.

Awww - you consider the lynxy a her?  I hope she has a name (in your mind) -- and I hope you share it!

Her name's Lucy, she likes to have her ears scratched when she's idling. 

Okay, I'm pre-ordering now.

Kiara wrote:

It means you get a coupon in the retail box for 10$ off the DD version of the expansion.  Useful for multiple account households, or giving as gifts.

Exactly. That $10 coupon will be going toward upgrading my second account.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #92
Aurel

Book Goddess

ttobey wrote:

Her name's Lucy, she likes to have her ears scratched when she's idling. 

Awww, that's cute!  Lucy the lynxy.  I approve.  I look forward to scritching her ears!  Thank you for sharing!

Old 12-10-2009, 07:01 PM   #93
Brook

Tester

Kiara wrote:

It means you get a coupon in the retail box for 10$ off the DD version of the expansion.  Useful for multiple account households, or giving as gifts.

Will this 10$ coupon for the DD version include the mount or will I be riding around on a mount a friend cant get because they didn't buy the box?

But seriously, you're the kind of guy that zones into gears without a healer and spends the whole match talking about the fact there isn't a healer instead of contributing. I hate you, and everyone like you that plays this game. Please spend less time whining and more time winning, it contributes to the general growth of the game and makes gameplay more enjoyable for all.

Brook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #94
Eveningsong

Tester

Brook wrote:

Kiara wrote:

Will this 10$ coupon for the DD version include the mount or will I be riding around on a mount a friend cant get because they didn't buy the box?

I think its pretty clear that only the collectors box edition includes the mount.

Eveningsong is offline   Reply With Quote