EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Ranger
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-22-2007, 02:11 AM   #181
Aroumon

Loremaster

As much as you hate to admit it, this game is EQ1 on a larger scale..we have a variety of attacks...and the entire lore is based on EQ1. you shoot down a valid solution just because you think it will make it like a diffrent game..but in all reality it will balance us.
Aroumon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:15 AM   #182
Azrael_888

Loremaster

TerriBlades wrote:

Azrael_888 wrote:
I think what your missing here is that not every ranger can get an Ichor or some other T8 ammo summoning bow. WOODWORKERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE T8 AMMO PERIOD.   But we can't.  When we make arrows we shouldn't have to struggle for 4 progress bars to only make 25 in one batch.  It's a waste of time and the cost/profit ratio is too high.  Buy em off the vendor.  Hell I know rangers lvl 70 t8 raiding rangers that buy TIN Arrows!  TIN for Christ sakes because they can't afford to use their summoned arrows in grps running through instances or afford t7 ammo from the vendor. 

I know this is a rather late reply, but I just saw this and it really struck a nerve.

Woodworks SHOULD NOT be able to make T8 Ammo. First of all, you dont have access to any of the raws required. Second, you should have to wait til everyone else is in T8. Third, T8 Ammo summoning bows are a perk for what was, High End Game Raiding Rangers. Its not a need for every ranger more then its a want. End Game Raid Rangers could make the claim they need it to boost thier DPS, but they again, they are capable of killing the mobs in question to get that perk. Why the hell should crafters be able to negate the hard work of anyone thats put in the time and effort to get one such reward, to have it trivialized by solo or group rangers? They shouldnt have to.

Until they put in an EPIC woodworking tables, that come with knockbacks, tail swipes, mem wipes and AEs that you'd have to make adjustments for, getting just the right position on the table and where you have to suffer many many deaths, crafters should never be able to make anything on par with end game raid rewards. However, if they do put in the Epic WW Table, please invite me to your group so I can watch, or at the very least, FRAP it for the rest of us. Im sure then you might have a clear understanding of what its like to work your butt off for a great reward.

Okay now that Ive gotten that off my chest. There are many ways that they could improve the arrow usage. I believe most of them have all been mentioned, and all are great ideas. Crafters should have cheaper costs, more arrows per batch (both would be great starts) lowering the cost of arrows all the way around is another great idea. Upping the Arrow output on reclaimed, lowering the recast timer on it. All of them are great ideas, and all of them would have a slight impact on the costs... but would it really help? It wouldnt hurt any, and it would sting alot less, but lets face it, unless arrows are free, we'll still have to pay for them. It just wont sting as much.

And if they ever allowed for WWs to create specialty arrows, with a + to certain types of damage, who wouldnt be buying those instead? And then the cycle will start all over again. Because you know the newer arrows do more damage, you'd be tempted to buy those instead of the generic one.

Ok I can totally see your point.  It's just so frustrating to be near the bottom of the parse in a high end raiding guild doing everything that i can only to be at that bottom spot when i know with some t8 ammo i could be doing alot more damage.  Bazkul/Ichor has yet to drop for my guild in DT so we'll see what happens when it finally does.This whole SK's and other tank types should be able to bid on these bows is kinda crap imho.  I mean SOE made it so that they could use them but you can't tell me that you honestly believe that specific bow was really meant to go to a Tank.  Assasins....meh I could live with it but to give it to a tank is just greedy.  Yeah hes been in the guild the longest yeah he never bids on anything else because he's already ubered out with his class armor but what's more important bettering the DPS of the guild or getting a bow designed for a ranged class to a tank?I don't know what a good answer is but seeing as how rangers have no group buffs (I swear one Pathfinding comment....)or really any other type of help for a raid OTHER than straight DPS We should be parsing high.  Making T8 ammo available to WW's for making was an easy way out to help us as a whole but as I can see it was a bad idea.Would be nice if there was some bow that you didn't have to clear DT out for that makes t7.5 ammo =P
Azrael_888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:47 AM   #183
Superiorxgodz

Loremaster

I just read the original post and too lazy to read the 8 or so pages you guys have posted. Anyways, i raided steady for 3 months or more and never had a problem with reclaimed arrow adept 1. 10 min re use getting 30 arrows is nice. So constantly you need to be summoning arrows. If your always 24/7 grouped using your bow and never have down time to summon any. Buy Tin arrows that cost 1s per stack and your good to go for gorups, then when you raid use your good arrows. But i play alot and im nto always group and might tradeskill or use melee for a bit and jsut summon every 10 mins to fill up a bag so ill be rdy for raids.
Superiorxgodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:36 AM   #184
LoreLady

Loremaster

Superiorxgodz wrote:
I just read the original post and too lazy to read the 8 or so pages you guys have posted. Anyways, i raided steady for 3 months or more and never had a problem with reclaimed arrow adept 1. 10 min re use getting 30 arrows is nice. So constantly you need to be summoning arrows. If your always 24/7 grouped using your bow and never have down time to summon any. Buy Tin arrows that cost 1s per stack and your good to go for gorups, then when you raid use your good arrows. But i play alot and im nto always group and might tradeskill or use melee for a bit and jsut summon every 10 mins to fill up a bag so ill be rdy for raids.

Your about to get chewed up BADLY, colour coding my reply so you can easilly read what I am replying to you about in each of your statements..You obviesly havent raided steady, or atleast only did AoAx4.. You CONSUME 32 arrows per minute with a shortbow, and 27 arrows per minute with alongbow. This comes to 320 arrows per the time it takes to summon your 30, or 270 with a longbow..  You are obviesly not playing your ranger to its fullest potential, and have little clue about the class.Adept 1 will alieviate 30 arrows, but you still have to buy 270 arrows every 10 minutes with a short bow.. This still comes out to be about 25g for 10 minutes of combat.. 10 mins, 30 arrows is not nice, hell if you use tripple shot and dont attack anything else to do an entire 2.4k damage to that mob you may find it fine.. And apparently by your own statements this is what your doing.Auto attack with adamantine arrows is 200-300 dps, with tin your looking at more like 5-50 dps tops.. Rangers cannot afford to slack on dps because we must maintain our dps with other classes like assassins, wizards, conjs, necros, brigs, swashy's etc.. These classes dont need to spend money on there class like rangers do, and just about every class listed can easilly outparse a ranger on this stage of the game.You put out less as a class when you dont have the right arrows.. A rangers job is to dps, not fart around, not pick daisys at the  soccor game, not do utility, not be the kid who plays duck duck goose, and always says duck never goose, not the kid who runs into a mirror cause he thinks theres space.. Its DPS, if we actually had powerfull enough abilities that we could keep up melee none of us would be on this thread for god knows how many pages.. Seriously, I have a strong feeling your the kid who does the above..Seriously, being ignornat is one thing - you can always be educated.. But selling a load of it is something diffrent.. Start playing your ranger more agressively instead of just using snipers shot.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:41 AM   #185
Dragonsword

Loremaster

Superiorxgodz wrote:

Everbody likes a good joke this must be it? Hold on while I just use reclaimed arrows.

Let me see I have reclaimed mastered, to fill up my quivers enough for 2 days raiding it would take me about 3 days to make the amount of arrows I use in 2 days. It costs me 4-5plat to buy that many arrows for 2 days, there is no point to buying less than admantine arrows unless you dont have enough coin, Ive parsed it, dropping even 1 tier will drop my DPS by about 25%. If it didnt take me  more than a full day of tradeskilling I would make my own arrows. There are 3 different kinds of tradeskilled arrows 1 for piercing, slashing and crushing in case you didnt already know. If you raid and use cheap arrows you are doing yourself and your raid a big dis-service. That includes using my melee arts constantly as well. And an auto attack, well if I actually get one in its because im either asleep, or being lazy. On the weekend each raiding session is usually 8+ hours * 2, do the math and there is no way, unless you did nothing but summon arrows all day everyday you would have enough.

Hold on while I just use reclaimed arrows again.

In the first 20 mins of Labs I would have gone through at least 300+ arrows, and that is on an easy run. I carry 2 quivers that hold 1584 arrows, thats 3168 arrows at the end of the day both of those are pretty much empty, or have been already filled again.

I really dont think Reclaimed arrows should be increased to be fair on woodworkers ( yes im biased), I think that the amount of arrows you get when tradeskilling should be increased to either 50 or 100, as a woodworker I would be happy to sell my arrows cheaper than what they are priced at a merchant if that was the case as long as I was getting some return on them ( 1 gold / 100 t7 ammo) I dont think anyone would be complaining, any kind of ammo should be that cheap.

Hold on while I just use reclaimed arrows.

Any of the T7 Arrow summoning bows should be hard to get, I didnt do many raids till I hit 70 and my cost for arrows was nowhere near as high as it is now, so I didnt really need that kind of bow. Thats not a complaint, just the way it is.

BTW I just need to Hold on while I just use reclaimed arrows.

Message Edited by Dragonsword20 on 01-22-2007 01:46 PM

Old 01-22-2007, 10:01 AM   #186
Gnome mercy

Loremaster

Arkturis wrote:

Nuladen wrote:
Endless quiver doesn't make EQ2 suddenly turn into EQ1.  Just as SoW doesn't, or any number of the heritage quest items, or the cities fo Qeynos, Freeport or Kelethin. You Sir have a non-reason.

Lets not forget nagafen, vox, crush, dvinn, and all the old zones in one way or another.

Theres a huge difference between lore and gameplay, sure its eq1 in the sense that the lore was based on eq1 but the gamplay the style its all different, in eq1 all you had was autoattack and a few spells/skills in eq2 you have autoattack and loads of skills. Now the reason why I went to eq2 is cause of the no need for endless quiver and crap like that I don't want to play eq1 I want something new to use instead of just taking eq1 and making better graphics, i want a game that will stand out not entirely eq1 but a small proportion of eq1. Now like i said if i wanted to play eq1 I would go log on eq1 but I want to play EQ2 so lets think of something new instead the same ol BS. The reason why I left eq1 is there is nothing new, the reason i came to eq2 is cause its all new except for the lore and the zones of course. I want something to change or it all becomes the same thing over.
Gnome mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:37 AM   #187
GrlGmr

Loremaster

I just got makeshift arrows Master II and summon 65 arrows every 10 minutes. With the AA, you can lower the time down almost in half, I think. Maybe more. Even with a 16 slot quiver, I've got arrows up to my eyeballs if I keep hitting the button when I'm doing stuff like exploring, crafting, or browsing the broker. I'm only level 30 though. We use 65 arrows in five minutes later on?

My suggestion to fix the arrow thing would be to allow us to recover a percentage of arrows from the mob's corpse. Like say 50%, with maybe an AA to up the percentage.

Message Edited by GrlGmr on 01-22-2007 04:38 PM

Old 01-23-2007, 05:55 AM   #188
Nulad

General

GrlGmr wrote:

I just got makeshift arrows Master II and summon 65 arrows every 10 minutes. With the AA, you can lower the time down almost in half, I think. Maybe more. Even with a 16 slot quiver, I've got arrows up to my eyeballs if I keep hitting the button when I'm doing stuff like exploring, crafting, or browsing the broker. I'm only level 30 though. We use 65 arrows in five minutes later on?

My suggestion to fix the arrow thing would be to allow us to recover a percentage of arrows from the mob's corpse. Like say 50%, with maybe an AA to up the percentage.

Message Edited by GrlGmr on 01-22-2007 04:38 PM

By the time you are 70 you'll be running out of stuff to explore for any length of time, some of us don't craft and personally, my time spent browsing the broker is minimal.65 arrows in five minutes? and the rest I'm afraid.We already get the ability to rip/tear an arrow out of a mob, maybe this is the answer albeit not helping the woodworker situation any, allow us to rip a decent percentage/number back out and also allow it to rip out the same tier arrow as was fired in the first place, how I manage to rip Indium arrows out of a mob I've used Adamantine arrows to pincushion I'll never know.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:05 AM   #189
GrlGmr

Loremaster

I remember way back when I played an Iksar in EQ1, I had a macro that mapped the forage button to the A or D key (I use WASD) so I wouldn't keep forgetting to hit it. I assume it possible to map the makeshift arrows button to the same key in EQ2? That way every time you move and the button is up you summon arrows automatically.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:07 PM   #190
Nulad

General

GrlGmr wrote:
I remember way back when I played an Iksar in EQ1, I had a macro that mapped the forage button to the A or D key (I use WASD) so I wouldn't keep forgetting to hit it. I assume it possible to map the makeshift arrows button to the same key in EQ2? That way every time you move and the button is up you summon arrows automatically.

Totally possible, and I believe people do just that, but the simple fact remains that even used everytime available it isn't enough, and that doing as suggested is likely to kill you quite a bit if you like to run through agro mobs stealthed.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:30 PM   #191
Axor

Loremaster

the problem is that when you log in raid logout .. log in raid logout. You spend more arrows than you can sumon.

thats the base problem.
Axor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #192
tekni

General

About what level does arrow cost generally start to become a problem?
tekni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:56 PM   #193
BigChiefJJ

Loremaster

I have never bought arrows so arrow cost has not been a problem to me personally; however I spend a lot of time exploring, harvesting and have always had master lvl summoning arrows spells that were able to keep up with my play style.  I have a 22 slot quiver that I keep full and continuously summon arrows.  I also make sure I have an overflow of arrows in my inventory boxes and my bank boxes. I have found that arrow consumption has dramatically increased in T6 & T7.  The run through AoAx2 for the claymore quest update last night used 1884 arrows. 

I can see if I did that every night I would have to buy arrows quite frequently.  Making them myself is not time effective even though I’m a woodworker.

I found more importantly that once I hit lvl 50 I started seeing reduced damage from my auto-attacks because I was using summoned fulginate arrows instead of indium.  This problem went away when I was able to start using T7 arrows at lvl 62.  So if you really want the max damage that you can do I think your going to see a problem starting when you move into T6. And if you don’t have “down time” between groups to summon arrows you will either have to buy the expensive ones to live up to your potential DPS or save money buy the cheaper ones and take the DPS hit.

BigChiefJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:10 PM   #194
Ranja

Loremaster

GrlGmr wrote:

Yeah and then when you are invis in an area of heroic mobs, you will break invis and summon arrowsSMILEY Dead FTW!Better is to tie the summon to an alarm that pops up on the screen.This is what I use/usea Reclaimed Arrows/r_alarm_sess_dur_minutes 11.0/alarm_restart_sess_dur_alarmThis will pop up an alarm when my reclaimed has refreshed. I hit reclaim and click OK on the alarm to reset it.

Thoghmor, 70 Troll Bruiser

Rotir, 90 Dark Elf Swash

Terrano, 82 Dark Elf Dirge

Aymon, 90, Barbarian Shadowknight

The Destroyer of Worlds:

http://s7.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=84341
Ranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:50 PM   #195
EQ2Magroo

Loremaster

tekniko wrote:About what level does arrow cost generally start to become a problem?
Once you get Stream Of Arrows you find your arrow usage jumps through the roof. When you add in the AA lines that reduce casting and give multishot etc. you are using approx 1 arrow per second during each fight. If you assume 1 arrow/sec and 50% downtime, then in any 10 minute period that is 5 minutes * 60 = 300 arrows. In this time, you can harvest 65 arrows if you have a Master II. Most people would have the AD3 or M1 though as the last thing you need is to sacrifice a useful Master II DPS spell to replace it with arrow gathering SMILEY I'd hate to think what the situation was if your downtime is less than 50%...So unless you spend a lot of time doing other stuff like questing/chatting/crafting then you very quickly run out of gathered arrows.If you're a frequent raider then you've no option but to end up spending a lot of plat either making arrows (takes a lot of time too!!) or on vendor arrows instead.My Ranger is a lvl 70 WW and there is no way I'll bother making arrows for myself, it just takes too much time. For a typical raid I would need 2,000 arrows to be sure I didnt run out. This takes anything from 80-100 combines depending on RNG. If I allow 90 seconds per combine, this gives anything from 2 hours to 2.5 hours. My costs to make each arrow is maybe 1s less than buying on broker, which give me a saving of about 20 GP. I don't know about you, but I can earn way more than 20 GP in 2.5 hours. Even harvesting tier 3 rares in Thundering Steppes will generate more than 20GP for 2.5 hours work and it's a lot more interesting than crafting arrows !The thing that really annoys me about all this though is that SOE can't see it's a serious issue, or if they do, they don't care about it enough to fix it. I guess not enough people play Rangers (mmm, I wonder why that could be ?)

Message Edited by EQ2Magroo on 01-26-2007 10:05 AM

EQ2Magroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:15 PM   #196
Nulad

General

EQ2Magroo wrote:
The thing that really annoys me about all this though is that SOE can't see it's a serious issue, or if they do, they don't care about it enough to fix it. I guess not enough people play Rangers (mmm, I wonder why that could be ?)

Actually if you read back through this thread there is a dev response saying that they are aware of it, that said it'd be nice if even as a temporary fix they increased the amount of arrows aquired by the reclaimed arrow line.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:34 PM   #197
Ranja

Loremaster

Nuladen wrote:

EQ2Magroo wrote:
The thing that really annoys me about all this though is that SOE can't see it's a serious issue, or if they do, they don't care about it enough to fix it. I guess not enough people play Rangers (mmm, I wonder why that could be ?)

Actually if you read back through this thread there is a dev response saying that they are aware of it, that said it'd be nice if even as a temporary fix they increased the amount of arrows aquired by the reclaimed arrow line.

Yep i remember that statement and the scary thing is they did fix it ( at least in their minds) - they gave us AA points to waste to fix a broken game mechanic instead of getting a real fix. I doubt we will ever see another fix because in their minds the AA is a perfectly acceptable solution to our arrow woes.Scary stuff.

Rotir, 90 Dark Elf Swash

The Destroyer of Worlds:

Old 01-26-2007, 11:46 PM   #198
Nulad

General

Rothgar1 wrote:We hear you loud and clear on the arrow issue.  I've been playing a ranger myself since the beginning of EQ2 and raid about 4 times a week.  Arrow consumption is a problem that I experience almost every time I play.  Everyone has made some great points and I just wanted to let you know that we're listening.  As soon as I can come back with more news, this forum will be the first to know.

Posted: 01-09-200701:45 AMSo you must have seen a different post as EoF AA's were in well before that.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:18 AM   #199
EQ2Magroo

Loremaster

Nuladen wrote:

EQ2Magroo wrote:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but the old saying "talk is cheap" comes to mind. When I actually see something concrete from the devs I'll stop badgering people about this issue.Let's face it, if it was any other class talking about losing 1-2PP per raid on top of whatever their repair bills were, something would have been done by now.I just don't see why they haven't even implemented a short term solution of increasing arrow gathering to 99 ? That would a simple change to the spell, no need to worry about code changes (anything more than 99 may need code rewrites I guess to handle multiple stacks being filled each gather). Sure it would annoy people who had spent money on AD3 or M1 spells, but I'm sure they'd understand that it was a temporary fix whilst the whole arrow issue was looked at. It's not like we've just started using arrows, it's been like this for 2 years now. Come on SOE, show us some Ranger love !
EQ2Magroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 03:10 AM   #200
Nulad

General

EQ2Magroo wrote:
Please don't take this the wrong way, but the old saying "talk is cheap" comes to mind. When I actually see something concrete from the devs I'll stop badgering people about this issue.Let's face it, if it was any other class talking about losing 1-2PP per raid on top of whatever their repair bills were, something would have been done by now.I just don't see why they haven't even implemented a short term solution of increasing arrow gathering to 99 ? That would a simple change to the spell, no need to worry about code changes (anything more than 99 may need code rewrites I guess to handle multiple stacks being filled each gather). Sure it would annoy people who had spent money on AD3 or M1 spells, but I'm sure they'd understand that it was a temporary fix whilst the whole arrow issue was looked at. It's not like we've just started using arrows, it's been like this for 2 years now. Come on SOE, show us some Ranger love !

I agree talk is cheap, but they have at least acknowledged the issue.Your second point is pure assumption and has absolutely no basis in fact, how could it, no other class has been affaected by such.Already said so myself, I wonder if and when the fix goes live we should start a mass movement to reclaim costs incurred SMILEY
Old 01-27-2007, 01:07 PM   #201
Gnome mercy

Loremaster

Already said so myself, I wonder if and when the fix goes live we should start a mass movement to reclaim costs incurred SMILEY

yeah, good luck with that lol, they barely wanna fix our arrow situation why would they wanna fix the money in our pockets? thatll take them another 2 or 3 years
Old 01-27-2007, 01:59 PM   #202
Nulad

General

For those that didn't get it, the SMILEY signified I was joking.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:55 AM   #203
Gnome mercy

Loremaster

Nuladen wrote:
For those that didn't get it, the SMILEY signified I was joking.

I got that I was just being sarcastic
Old 01-29-2007, 10:13 PM   #204
RagingWolf

Loremaster

Arrow really aren't that bad, guilds can help cause they have crafters that can help you out or you can get the ranger aa that helps you with summoning more arrows more frequently.  Always keep some on stock, and alternate your attacks melee and ranged, otherwise you will go threw arrows  fast.  I keep about 4000 arrows on me at all times, none of which I have paid for. I always summon ever chance I get.
~Ragingwolf
70 Ranger
Oasis server
Old 01-29-2007, 11:31 PM   #205
Badaxe Ba

General

RagingWolf wrote

Arrow really aren't that bad, guilds can help cause they have crafters that can help you out or you can get the ranger aa that helps you with summoning more arrows more frequently.  Always keep some on stock, and alternate your attacks melee and ranged, otherwise you will go threw arrows  fast.  I keep about 4000 arrows on me at all times, none of which I have paid for. I always summon ever chance I get.
~Ragingwolf
70 Ranger
Oasis server

I understand that you are your own guild leader, well the majority of us don't have that advantage.  I have spent almost 100 plat since hitting 70, on arrows alone.  It must be nice to not have to spend your own money.  It must be nice to have crafters 'give' you what you need.  I wonder just how many posts you read on this thread?  You do understand that you have a unique and enviable position if you can use 1-2k arrows per night and never have to pay for them.  As to the AA ability to increase the timer on summoning arrows?  I'm not wasting any AA points there as the benefit just doesn't overcome the deficiency.  And also, realize that not every ranger can just go out and buy the M1 of summoning arrows.  I haven't even seen it on my server broker.  Not that I could afford it, as t7 ranger masters start at 15pp on Venekor. 

Old 01-30-2007, 03:18 AM   #206
Zholain

Loremaster

Master I Makeshift Arrows here.  Also a woodworker.  Also a guild leader.There is no way in the world I am going to ask my guild to provide my arrows.  It is an inefficient use of funds.  Take the plat that it would cost in a month to supply my arrows, and you could have purchased a master or two for other dps classes, thus providing MORE dps to EVERY raid.Crafting arrows = grossly inefficient method to maintain arrow supply, considering that JUST the fuel to craft a stack of 100 costs only a few silver less than vendor sold arrows.  As a woodworker, you're better off crafting totems, selling them, and using the money gained to purchase arrows...and are still stuck with the same problem...having to purchase arrows in the first place.

Message Edited by Zholain on 01-29-2007 05:19 PM

Old 01-30-2007, 03:44 AM   #207
Ranja

Loremaster

RagingWolf wrote:
~Ragingwolf
70 Ranger
Oasis server

You got to be kidding me right? Did you read the thread? This is the biggest pile of dog poo response I ahve ever seen. This is why the devs dont fix us b/c a ranger that does not understand the problem comes and says "meh, I dont have an arrow problem" Then we find out he crafts all the time and never raids and only groups occasionally.Read the thread! If you group or raid all the time and don't have down time (harvest, craft, explore) you are always running a deficit. 4000 arrows is nothing. I go through those in 2 hours. What then?!

Rotir, 90 Dark Elf Swash

The Destroyer of Worlds:

Old 01-30-2007, 07:56 PM   #208
Teksun

Loremaster

- no other class has to spend money/time/cheat to use their CA's- no other class has to sit around for HOURS crafting/harvesting/decorating their house to prepare for raids- few classes (all scouts) have to spend money to increase their DPS (poisons)I am tired of not being able to buy master spells. I'm tired of not being able to buy a horse. I'm tired of not being able to load up the game and play. I'm tired of being out DPS'd by support classes. I'm tired of being out DPS'd by tanks. I'm tired of Sony not doing anything to give us any help.I am not retiring my Ranger. I love playing him. I AM leveling up a Necro, maybe then I'll be able to afford to play my Ranger SMILEY

Nerf the Hobbits
Teksun is offline   Reply With Quote