EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-13-2016, 02:50 AM   #1
Castles

i noticed that only 12 slots per wardrobe item, ie 12 for chest, 12 for arms, 12 for legs ....

i am a cloak collector and swap them in and out from time to time. i have maybe 50 cloaks per character in the bank! this new feature will only move out 12 from my bank and also make them pure appearance.

i would make a suggestion that at least the cloak section have a much larger capacity for storage. 24, 48, 64...
Old 10-13-2016, 02:53 AM   #2
Dude

A wardrobe expander would be a great item to sell in the Marketplace.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:09 AM   #3
Grumpy_Warrior

You get 6 slots per category if you order the basic expansion, 12 for collector's and 18 for premium. Not sure if there will be extenders beyond 18 but I agree it's a great place to add value for players that want more storage.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:12 AM   #4
Tekka

It'd be an even better plat sink.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:39 AM   #5
Smallcorners

Loyalty token sink!
Smallcorners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 12:49 PM   #6
Castles

im not sure why they just didn't make it an appearance bank/vault, some will have more cloaks and others more chest...then expanding each would not be an issue because we would just have one big heap of items that we can organize.

this feature is more of just a wardrobe cache and not really a bank space saver. some will not want to even use this due to the fact it mangles the items during storage (especially if it's a clicky item). without a link to a loadout hotbutton or such, costume organization is still a click fest.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:19 PM   #7
Feldon

Expect it.
Feldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 07:28 PM   #8
Rainmare

what I found is withteh appearance tab, I can make 'sets' that can use the items in the wardrobe as well as items outside of it. but I'm of course limited to the 10 outfits. and yeah, kinda sucks that it basically destroys the items so if I say, don't use a particlar cloak anymore, I can't pass it to an alt anymore either.
Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:57 PM   #9
Niami DenMother

If you want to get your feedback and comments heard while this is still in the development/testing phase, folks, there's a sticky thread in the beta forums for feedback (assuming you're in the beta - not sure if others can access those forums or not)

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/wardrobe-feedback-bugs.572961/
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:48 AM   #10
Castegyre

I would have been more impressed if they simply de-consoled what they have for DC and used that. Which, of course, would have been too similar to what some other games already use and less easily monetized I suppose.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:28 AM   #11
Merriel

6 slots? 12 slots? 18 slots? This is not nearly enough for all the gear we have stashed for house actors. Seriously? Well, at least they are on the right track now, giving us a wardrobe, but they have a LONG LONG way to go before they resolve my storage issues. What were they thinking, limiting us to only 6-18 slots for wardrobe? I am supremely disappointed. :/
Merriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 10:37 PM   #12
Rainmare

is there somethign I need to do, becuae I am in the beta (gotten the TS lines and Adv lines up to the brokenparts/instances done) but I don't have access to the beta forums :/
Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 10:43 PM   #13
Niami DenMother

If you've tried logging out of the forums and back in, and they're still not visible at the bottom of the main forum list, all I can suggest is to contact community and see if they can tweak your forum privs.
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote