EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #31
Kamimura

Loremaster

[email protected] DLere wrote:

I have to admit that I'm curious.  At times, you hear these kinds of stories.  But at what point do these kinds of online friendships turn into something real?  I mean, obviously someone will bring up the subject of real life interaction.  Yet it's always kind of baffled me about where that invisible line is and how people seem to cross it together. 

My fiance and I also met online, a forum for EQ1 actually. We were good friends for about two years and then... I don't know. We just knew it was time for it to become something more. Actually, not all that different from how many RL relationships form... start as friends, and somewhere along the line you realize you're in love. It's not always clear when that happens to the couple, because it's not truly a solid line that is crossed. Things just fell into place. Not that it wasn't hard at times. We lived across the country from each other, but we met many times over a few years (both our familes actually met when we first met, which was.. interesting. :p Safe though, I guess, lol.), and now we been living together for almost five years now.

Kamimura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #32
PsiaMeese

Loremaster

Pre-conga-rats on the wedding! And thanks so much for sharing this with the community. The artist you found to make that is top-notch.

I don't even play a Ratonga. But I'm with Spindel. I'd buy a Ratonga action figure. Not to mention a *cough* Kerra *cough*.

PsiaMeese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:05 PM   #33
Telbain

Fansite Staff

That is, quite possibly, one of the most amazing things I've ever seen! I love it!

Telbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:31 PM   #34
Fievall
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Knights of the Shadow Dragon

Loremaster

Hey thanks everyone =)  Sorry didn't reply sooner, but we have been really busy.  Glad everyone enjoys the topper =)  We enjoy his work so much we are thinking about having more done in the future on our mounts..  It would be nice if soe offered a service like this hint hint wink wink =P

Again thanks everyone =)

Fievall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:33 PM   #35
Aerfen
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Felwithe Freedom Fighters

Loremaster

Super cute!!

Thank you for giving carpenters building blocks!! - Lady Aerfen
Aerfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #36
Pyper
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Knights of the Shadow Dragon

Loremaster

Pyper here and I just wanted to thank everyone for the well-wishes and congratulations!

Fievall and I can't wait to have the topper actually at the wedding.

Thanks again and Safe Travels around Norrath!

Pyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #37
Starvingthwartist

Loremaster

Streppoch, that's very close to how it happened with us. On the flight, I wasn't nerve-wracked at all... But when we saw eachother, and ran to eachother, it all fell into place.

Starvingthwartist is offline   Reply With Quote