EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2011, SOE Live! 2012-2013
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 12:26 AM   #1
glormin

The Quiet Type

I attended Fan fair and told we were all invited to BETA.

I signed up and got confirmation 1st email... do we supposed to get 2nd mail if we get in?

Anyways, how do we get in BETA? help appreciated.

glormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
Niteshaid

Happy Camper

i would like to know that as well, i signed up but haven't gotten the 2nd email yet. my husband signed up and he received his invite the same day.

Niteshaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
Niteshaid

Happy Camper

Could an admin at least reply to say this is being looked into or something? otherwise we all will just assume no one is reading this and have to email all of you....that would be ALOT of emails asking the same thing SMILEY

Old 09-22-2011, 06:20 PM   #4
Tom

I am also waiting for a 2nd e-mail and attended Fan Faire as well.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
Niteshaid

Happy Camper

I posted on facebook and was directed to the beta website forum and had to search thru pages of posts to find this We have not yet processed the full Fan Faire list. Don't worry, as long as you have registered and accepted the NDA you'll make it in eventually!
Old 10-03-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
Turlach

Happy Camper

I attended Fan Faire. So did my husband. Beta has been open and neither one of us have received any emails of the sort.... and yes we signed up SMILEY

Turlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #7
Texana

Happy Camper

Edit. My husband and I did not get any emails about EQ2 Beta - I did get an invite to EQ Beta LOL.

Texana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #8
megera

The Quiet Type

I haven't gotten my beta invite, either, and when i went to try to go to live chat to talk about it, it asked me to choose game - easy.  choose technical or account support - i choose account.  type question. 

'you must choose a category under account to proceed.'

there is no sub category under account.  i try technical.  same thing. I try switching browsers to IE, i know that sony likes that browser best. 

Same thing.

When i go to the forums to see if i am flagged for beta (try this, folks, if you haven't already) i should be able to see the beta forums if i am in.  not there.  not under the freeq aka eq extended forums, either. 

I've had my spam folder cleared out and ready to catch this if it went there.  nothing.  but i have won several millions from the nigerian lottery and a very nice lady from russia wants to meet me.

So what's up with this?

When i click on my name above to look at my account - it comes up as a blank gray page.  what the hell?

megera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:32 PM   #9
megera

The Quiet Type

Update - still no invite in email but i can now see the beta forums.  someone somewhere must have helped me somehow but wow, this is so inefficent!  I'll pester someone for a download link.  at least i'm flagged now.

megera is offline   Reply With Quote