EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Fury
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-24-2006, 12:09 AM   #1
Ratman666

Loremaster

When looking at new gear, what should be the order in which i look at the stats, ie, Wis>Int>power.....so forth.  Also any ratio's would be helpful.  Thanks for any help.
Ratman666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 12:26 AM   #2
Pucswift

Loremaster

I tend to go for more wis +power because it controlls my power pool but int is good concidering we're furies...
Pucswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 09:10 PM   #3
Ektar

The ratio power/wis is depending a lot on your lvl and your actual wis. The more wis you have and the closer you get to the cap, the less power you'll get from gaining more wis. And also the higher your lvl the more power you'll get from additional wis.
 So just make some tests with your equipment or your self buffs to see how much power you get from wis..

Then it s wis>power>int>agi.
Agi and int are both nice, int helps almost all the time though (unless being main healer and often running short on power), while agi helps mostly for solo.

Ektar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 12:14 AM   #4
mystic5

General

I lean towards a balances set.  My lowest stat is 180 for Strength and my highest is 359 for Agi.  My Wis/Int are not as high as I can get them (318 Int and 324 Wis with no Wis/Int AAs) but I find that my power pool is at least as high if not higher than people in some of the other raiding guilds on Perma.  My avoidance with my Agility is 35.7%, so I do well soloing as well as in groups.  Too many people fall into the trap of focusing too much on one or two stats and leave the rest lacking.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:43 PM   #5
Arreon

Loremaster

I've gone with some balance between INT and WIS, with STA being my 3rd choice for HP's.At 63rd, My solo buffed INT is 403 and WIS is 391
Old 03-30-2006, 10:04 PM   #6
Stitchelle

Loremaster

I've gone mainly WIS/INT, with leather armor AGI and STA seem almost inevitable, but at 70 my buffed stats in my main gear is WIS 515, INT 489, AGI 390, STA +200, STR is my lowest at right around 180. I think after level 60 WIS and INT gear is much more attainable than at any prior level, most items seem to have two to three stats either INT/WIS, or STR/STA. I like keeping my INT up for my nukes and my WIS up for my power pool.
Stitchelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:20 PM   #7
xfan23

Lord

Self buffed at level 70 I am at 512 Wis, 492 INT, 421 STA, 290 AGI and 180 STR.  My current power pool is 6,082.
xfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:41 AM   #8
Drumly

Loremaster

I'm one of those "go for agility first" furies. I started with a Halfling, so I have nice base Agility.  My toon has AGI, Wis, Int, but my agility is 490. Wisdom and Int barely pass 300. My avoidance is 44% (on average as it starts lower in each level and builds up).  I haven't really struggled playing with this combination. I don't normally run out of power and my damage is adequate for me. I have also used my racials and my AA's to boost AGI.

I do way more soloing than anything else though and I have gear in the bank for when I want to boost my power for grouping on tougher mobs.

Drumly (aka The Tang)

65 Fury, Kithicor Server

Drumly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 12:06 PM   #9
DevilsEnvy

Loremaster

As a fury, most important stats are Wis>Int>Sta>Agi>Str

Wis is your power pool... get it to your max.

Int affects the damage of your DD's and DoT's.  Furies love to nuke

Sta is your health pool, and bigger is always better.

Agi is supposed to help your avoidance, but I've found that it really doesn't do all that much.

Str, well it doesn't do much, unless you are carrying things or meleeing.

DevilsEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:18 PM   #10
enrique_to

I'm one of the ones who focus on only two attributes. WIS and INT. They are the main attibutes for a Fury. The other ones are only for soloing.

I knew sta is a nice attibute cause It's your health pool. But you have your predator Line spell to help you to keep it hi. And If you do it rigth, you do not take much damage. That's the tank role.

You can have a nice Agi  value with predator line spell and Primal Fury line spell. (str, agi buff) but our advoidance just sucks. And our mitigation is event worser.

I reconize I use to group all the time. That's cause I'm focused on INT and Wis. This way I'm more usefull to my group. With a Hi power pool, fast heals and hard nukes SMILEY

Sorry but English Is not my native languaje
enrique_to is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 06:46 PM   #11
Valkyriur

Loremaster

You guys made me curious so I went and looked at my unbuffed stats.  I figured, thats the only way to answer the original question.  With our spells, we artifically raise int a significant amount, but not so with sta.  So at 70, no buffs on at all, str 64, agi 52, sta 229, int 250, wis 396.  I have no aas in int or wis at the moment.  Clearly, I am not an AGI fury. :p
Valkyriur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:48 PM   #12
enrique_to

I know it's out topic but...

Stat buff we have:

Predator line spells: sta/agi (self buff only)

Fury line spells: Str / agi (one group member buff)

Spirit Line spells: Int / Wis (full group buff, My favourite buff SMILEY )

Vim Line spells: Int + (good power amount) (one group member buff repeteable while you have free concentration slots SMILEY)

Spirit of the Bat: agi buff + power regen (one group member buff)

As you can see we are the best friend of both other healer classes, mages really love us SMILEY With these buff we'll ease get a really good wis and int values SMILEY But I think we should look for INT and WIS equipment SMILEY

Sorry but English Is not my native languaje
enrique_to is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:12 PM   #13
mystic5

General

I have over 350 Agility, and still only 33% avoidance at 70.  Its better to get yourself a good shield than raise agility (though I would suggest both).  It seems that the higher the factor on the shield helps avoidance much more than Agility does.