EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-25-2016, 08:30 PM   #1
Moss

I've started the timeline yesterday on a new toon. I was on the boat when I was kicked out of the game and could not login again. Now I'm back but on Thalumbra in front of the portal. Into the Spire zone is empty, the npc is not here to send me back to the boat, also it does not seems possible to reset the timer of that zone. The Obulus portal does not allow me to travel.

Could you had some way to go back directly to the boat ?
Old 10-27-2016, 11:57 PM   #2
Domino

Developer

The boat has been removed from the expansion access questlines due to popular demand (not in this forum). It will be available as a separate adventure quest elsewhere.
Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:01 AM   #3
Moss

I love the story in the boat, it is a nice quest as we haven't seen in a long time, with some fun moments (I love to kick the pirates)
Old 11-02-2016, 09:47 AM   #4
Edelphia

awe! The boat was a challenge! Once you finish it once it's not so hard. Just because the raiders want to be able to get into the instances ASAP and not do any questing at all is no reason to remove a fun zone! Maybe have it be a crafting instance daily or weekly with one of the coins as the rewards for doing it, and more than one if you can do it flawlessly Tongue