EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Quests and Live Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
Dreyco

Archive of Ik

Just as the title says, I cannot restart some of the older halloween questlines that I completed last year.  The NPC's that hand out these quests do not talk to me, and in the case of some of the dynamic quest NPC's who vanish after quest completion, they are not showing up.

I've gone into my journal as a ZAM Walkthrough states and clicked on the completed quest, though it doesn't filter out of my quest journal.

So that leaves me unable to do most of the NOTD content. SMILEY

Any ideas on if this is going to be fixed, or if there is another workaround that I could try?

Grand Historian of The Archive of Ik
Dreyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
General_Info

Lord

fiel a ticket and explain which quests you are unable to start and kinly ask them to remove said compelted quests from your journal. that should fix the issue.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

The clicking to make old one disappear seems to only work if you had duplicate entries for the mcquibble quests. If there's other ones causing issues then yes, like General suggested above, you'll need to petition.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote