EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Battlegrounds
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
Nefariouzx
Server: Befallen
Guild: Scrub Club
Rank: Infamouscrub

Loremaster
Nefariouzx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 40
Default

Please tell me that 6million dmg and 2mil self healing in a gears is not "working as intended".... with a healer they are nearly unkillable.

Nefariouzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
Proud_Silence

Loremaster
Proud_Silence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 342
Default

They were already donig their job just fine ( taunting - tanking). Then sony patched a major boost to their CA's in.

Now lets see what classes are played by EQ2 team. I'm sure having that info would offer some explanation.

Proud_Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
Davish_Darkwolf

Loremaster
Davish_Darkwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 259
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Please tell me that 6million dmg and 2mil self healing in a gears is not "working as intended".... with a healer they are nearly unkillable.

6 million damage? lol what are you smoking mate?

what about SKs, Paladins or other tanks with a Healer support?

nice troll attempt

__________________
Davish_Darkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:00 AM   #4
KniteShayd

Loremaster
KniteShayd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 1,190
Default

The only mil damage I ever seen in a BG (30-89), was an OP BL. I got 2 shot by his pet for over half my health each time...

KniteShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #5
Orthureon

Loremaster
Orthureon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,073
Default

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

The only mil damage I ever seen in a BG (30-89), was an OP BL. I got 2 shot by his pet for over half my health each time...

The gap between 89 and 92 is massive, you cannot compare them.

__________________
NAGAFEN Server


  • DAEMIEN 92 Shadowknight

  • XEOS 92 Ranger

  • EXILON 92 Inquisitor.

Orthureon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
Nefariouzx
Server: Befallen
Guild: Scrub Club
Rank: Infamouscrub

Loremaster
Nefariouzx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 40
Default

Davish_Darkwolf wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Please tell me that 6million dmg and 2mil self healing in a gears is not "working as intended".... with a healer they are nearly unkillable.

6 million damage? lol what are you smoking mate?

what about SKs, Paladins or other tanks with a Healer support?

nice troll attempt

Sk's and Pally's are FAR easier to kill than a decent zerk. As far as the 6 million dmg goes, yes I have seen zerks do it several times. If you play a zerk and can't do it, doesn't mean it can't be done, it most likely means you are just bad tbh. Zerkers in their current state are extremely OP, their healing alone is insane, add that with massive aoe dps, multiple DP's, and a healer and they are nearly unkillable. Oh and as far as a zerk that can push that, have you ever been in a match with Nagafen.Weaklings, that guy is a monster.

Nefariouzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
Orthureon

Loremaster
Orthureon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,073
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Davish_Darkwolf wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Please tell me that 6million dmg and 2mil self healing in a gears is not "working as intended".... with a healer they are nearly unkillable.

6 million damage? lol what are you smoking mate?

what about SKs, Paladins or other tanks with a Healer support?

nice troll attempt

Sk's and Pally's are FAR easier to kill than a decent zerk. As far as the 6 million dmg goes, yes I have seen zerks do it several times. If you play a zerk and can't do it, doesn't mean it can't be done, it most likely means you are just bad tbh. Zerkers in their current state are extremely OP, their healing alone is insane, add that with massive aoe dps, multiple DP's, and a healer and they are nearly unkillable. Oh and as far as a zerk that can push that, have you ever been in a match with Nagafen.Weaklings, that guy is a monster.

Lol Weaklings has played a Guardian (with great success) for so long that playing a zerk is like raising a demi-god to full fledged status. But I have yet to see the day a Zerker can kill my SK 1v1. Not saying they cannot but as far as that is concerned Sk > Zerk imo. And SKs and Pallies can stand up for quite a long time against a group if well played and geared of course.

EDIT: Err well SKs and Pallies can live for a while until a Mage comes along...

__________________
NAGAFEN Server


  • DAEMIEN 92 Shadowknight

  • XEOS 92 Ranger

  • EXILON 92 Inquisitor.

Orthureon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:27 AM   #8
Kolder

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2
Default

   OMG Berserkers can do somthing other than power level... NERF NERF NEEEEEEEEERF

Kolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:12 AM   #9
Astornoth

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 83
Default

Well Zerkers survability is nearly 100% based on melle recived...so all U have 2 do is stop auto atacking him and tada

I(Nagafen zerker Dokto) Manage 2 stay alive with good healer against X2 if they are dumb enough 2 atack me...but I know for a fact that my guildy sk can do it the same way with my templar healing (rather weak my alt with raid gear very lil PvP stats).Base startegy is the same if U are scout or fighter avoid damaging other fighters...only mage can deal decent damage againt all tanks.Sometimes 2 nagafen mages can alone kill my "UBER" zerker in les then 10s so it`s just based on strategy SMILEY.

And for dps, I have 2 agree that extra damage do CA should only goes 2 zerkers pethetic single target ones..not AoE...they do so masive difrence.And not be fouled alone all I can do is 2 die later...with my super uber burst dps I have huge problem of killing raid geared mage.In one on one fight if mage would hold me on roots more (forgoten strategy with all that instant zerking fest latly) I would die before him so it`s just numbers SMILEY.I play rather often with my guildy sin and belive me he`s making all killis not me.(check dps not damage inflicted and U`ll know)..so this all high numbers are in rather long time so dps is very low but tanks stay longer then most dps.

Astornoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #10
ZUES

Loremaster
ZUES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 814
Default

This is another troll thread attempting to get an entire class nerfed becaus ethey suck at pvp. Zerkers heal has already taken a substantial nerf in BG. Six million...... LOLOLOLOL! Please lock this thread.

ZUES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #11
ZUES

Loremaster
ZUES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 814
Default

This is a pristine opportunity to demonstrate how noobs cant pvp. Learn WHYYY a zerker heals and you'll know how to kill him! PVP ISNT JUST TANK AND SPANK, YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE CLASSES YOUR KILLING. THERE IS THOUGHT AND STRATEGY INVOLVED. LEARN IT AND STAY OUT OF THE FORUMS UNTIL YOU DO!

ZUES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:56 PM   #12
Candoor

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 21
Default

Zues get of your high horse..

Zerkers do great dps have stupid survivability and have mental crazy taunts compared to all other tanks.  SKs not far behind but no where near the consta lock taunts... I seriously give up even trying to change targets when theres a half decent zerkers being kept up..

Your post reeks of you feeling your better than every one else and until they have attained status X they are not worthy of posting on a forum for a "game"....  seriously get a grip..take a breath and realise everyone is entitled to have a voice...  Rather than condescending put downs put up a reasonable argument.  This is not Flames...

Anyhow - sure with the right classes anyone can debuff anything but for most encounters it just aint so... 

Candoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:54 AM   #13
Astornoth

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 83
Default

Candoor wrote:

Zues get of your high horse..

Zerkers do great dps have stupid survivability and have mental crazy taunts compared to all other tanks.  SKs not far behind but no where near the consta lock taunts... I seriously give up even trying to change targets when theres a half decent zerkers being kept up..

I could wrote the same with just changing Zerker into SK

/ps ahh just one more thing SK can do all that with full power and zerkers in less then 2min is out of power that`s another thing SMILEY

Astornoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #14
Ulrichvon

Loremaster
Ulrichvon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 641
Default

Astornoth wrote:

Well Zerkers survability is nearly 100% based on melle recived...so all U have 2 do is stop auto atacking him and tada

Pretty much this, but you get 48 random people into a BG raid zone, and there will be more than enough people that fail to understand class mechanics that the zerker will seem godlike to them.

Now, that obviousness aside, I do question if dispell shouldn't be slightly more effective vs zerkers.

__________________
Hey, where's my random act of kindness?
Ulrichvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #15
Astornoth

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 83
Default

Theoriticly U are right but pratice would be horror.Don`t know if U play any healer class but when my templar is atacked by swashy with such an ability 2 remove beneficiall spells my survavibility drop by half at least if not more,I lost 1min 2 recover from himn alone (recasting spell and ofcourse keeping my group mates alive).When I paly zerker I sometimes got more then 50 hostly efects on me and 10+ pll atacking if only 2 of them removes my beneficiall regulary I would never recover and all my pasive beneficials will be usless.

/ps don`t know of it for sure but I suspect ninja nerf 2 zerkers latly....I have checked my most importanat and CA battle frenzy description is the same but pratical use have changed dramaticly.As U said even if 2-3 pll from X2 atacking zerker are noobs that use auto atack ..that alone can keep good zerker with 1.5k+ thougnesss alive  (for 30s at very least)..well not any more :/.Now it`s bearly noticible,my hp simply drops slower but it`s not going up any more.

Astornoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.