EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Quests and Live Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #61
Irgun

Loremaster

Although its just occurring on test so far, in advance to actually prevent the upcoming problem:

- many achievements were flagged HIDDEN, e.g. the obtain 100k dungeon marks - so you never know how many you actually obtained so far (except you didnt spend one from the start) since you cannot see the counter anymore.

Further examples are:

- achievements in quest-category - new ones "Norrath Raconteur" and "Agent of Queynos" are visible - rest is hidden

- achievements in general-category (housing decorator ones) are hidden

Think there are many others which you cannot see anymore, maybe someone else who hasnt done much in this department can confirm / bring up further examples.

In general: dont hide stuff, or at least: just hide some really fluff stuff like "hug 10 players" which is easily obtained.

Thank you!

Irgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #62
Valgrave

Loremaster

"Expert Adventurer Collector"  (collect 40 dungeon adventures) is broken.

It stopped counting at 38...I currently have 46.  It just simply stopped recognizing any new ones after 38.

Valgrave

Valgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #63
Valgrave

Loremaster

Not sure if any Devs are still looking at this thread, but seems to be some problems still with Achievements

The dungeon adventurer (40 adventurers) still seems broken.  I haven't seen the special mount achivements (for a leaper/etc.) awarded.  And a whole bunch of tradeskill related achievements have suddenly disappeared from our tracking journal...number of combines, etc. no longer show up even though they were halfway finished.

So, not sure what is happening with both the broken ones and the ones that have disappeared.  Is the achievement system still being supported or is it being phased out?

By the way, a long time ago, there were additional achievements for number of quests completed.  Due to complaints, one or two of the highest achievements were removed based on only a few people could complete that number opf quests.  Could those be added back in since we've now had a few expansions and the total quest number has grown?

Valgrave

Old 09-16-2012, 02:50 PM   #64
Shardstud

Loremaster

QuestsShattered Lands25
hidden
1/14Master Lore HunterComplete all racial questlines in Qeynos

QuestsShattered Lands25
hidden
1/14Champion Lore HunterComplete all racial questlines in Freeport

QuestsShattered Lands25
hidden
2/28Legendary Lore HunterComplete all racial questlines in Freeport and Qeynos

Any way to get the other racial questlines?  I can only get the Human ones.  I've tried using the petrified eyes for the illusion; that doesn't work.  My Swashbuckler Disguise: Half Elf doesn't work either.

Shardstud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:44 PM   #65
Valgrave

Loremaster

Yes, you need to use the race change potions.  Once you change your race, then you can do other racial questlines.  Obviously, that gets a bit expensive with Station Cash.  SMILEY

Valgrave

Old 09-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #66
Irgun

Loremaster

Dozekars demise (challenge) - no update.......

Old 09-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #67
Irgun

Loremaster

Valgrave wrote:

Yes, you need to use the race change potions.  Once you change your race, then you can do other racial questlines.  Obviously, that gets a bit expensive with Station Cash. 

Valgrave

Not sure about this...rolled a froglok and not getting any response from first npc for racial quest - i think since the revamp(s) alot racial quests are broken deluxe - and furthermore: every race should be able to do any racial quest, since you cant expect people to pay hundreds of dollars just for 75 virtual points.......not even I am this crazy..

Old 09-27-2012, 06:35 PM   #68
Raienya

Loremaster

Not exactly a broken achievement, but thought I might ask here.

How do you get "hidden" or all available achievements to show in the achievement window? Several months ago, someone on my server mentioned a two-line thing to type in, but I can't for the life of me remember what it is. It was something like /show_achievements_all    and then something else on the next line.

Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to know what achievements I am missing.

Raienya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #69
Irgun

Loremaster

/medals_show_all 1

Wont show hidden ones, but reveals the smaller steps if there is a progression for an achievement-line, e.g. do 100quests, 250quests, 500q etc.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #70
Valgrave

Loremaster

Irgin, I can confirm it works...your question about the races and quests.  And yes, I am one of those crazy people who changes each of their races and does the quests of both Freeport and Qeynos.  Doesn't cost hundreds of dollars if you do the stationcash purchases at the right times.  SMILEY

Valgrave

Old 09-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #71
Irgun

Loremaster

Valgrave wrote:

Irgin, I can confirm it works...your question about the races and quests.  And yes, I am one of those crazy people who changes each of their races and does the quests of both Freeport and Qeynos.  Doesn't cost hundreds of dollars if you do the stationcash purchases at the right times. 

Valgrave

Can you also confirm you can do a racial questline of lets say Darkelves if you are a good-aligned class, e.g. paladin?

Old 10-01-2012, 11:35 AM   #72
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

I will be going throguh this list over the next few days in an attempt to get most of these fixed with the expansion release. If you know of any achievements that are not listed in this thread and are not currently updating please just post the name of the achievement in this thread. The less said in the post the better, I just need to know the name and I can investigate it from there.

Thanks again for everyone's help with these!

Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #73
daray

Loremaster

Dungeon Hall of Famer (2 and 3)

Earn Hall of Fame status for two/three of your dungeons!

- When I Hall of Famed my 2nd and 3rd dungeons, it gave me Housing Hall of Fame achievements instead of the Dungeon Maker ones.

daray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:08 PM   #74
Sanction
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Advocatus Diaboli

Loremaster

Destiny of Velious Overachiever won't update kills for High Priest Mohnt or Grand Restorer Linwal.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #75
EQ_Irving

Loremaster

Temple of Rallos Zek: Foundations of Stone EM - I killed Statue on Saturday for the first time and didn't get any achievements.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:39 AM   #76
Nabisu

Loremaster

Star Destroyer (300 AA): When Sky Shrine went live, people got "bonus AA" without checking for AA milestone achievements (such as passing 100, 200, 300 AA). Because the milestones are tested for every time you gain an AA in the normal way, you could get the achievements retroactively as long as you had not reached the AA cap. But I had characters that had between 286-299 AA and got raised to the 320 AA cap when SS went live. Because they can't gain another AA, they won't get the Star Destroyer achievement even though they are way past 300 AA now.

(see also: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=454184 )

Nabisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:55 AM   #77
Darln

Loremaster

Discovering Druid Rings : Shattered Lands

The Darklight Woods druid ring does not update for this Achievement.

Darln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #78
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

Nabisu wrote:

Star Destroyer (300 AA): When Sky Shrine went live, people got "bonus AA" without checking for AA milestone achievements (such as passing 100, 200, 300 AA). Because the milestones are tested for every time you gain an AA in the normal way, you could get the achievements retroactively as long as you had not reached the AA cap. But I had characters that had between 286-299 AA and got raised to the 320 AA cap when SS went live. Because they can't gain another AA, they won't get the Star Destroyer achievement even though they are way past 300 AA now.

(see also: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=454184 )

This might be a situation where we will need you to contact CS in order for them to flag you as I am not sure how we could fix that through a patch. I will look into it though.

Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:12 AM   #79
Raienya

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

/medals_show_all 1

Wont show hidden ones, but reveals the smaller steps if there is a progression for an achievement-line, e.g. do 100quests, 250quests, 500q etc.

That was the first line in the fix that someone typed in chat several months ago. There was a second line, but I can't find out what it was. But when you typed both, every achievement showed, hidden or not.

Raienya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #80
Valgrave

Loremaster

Mission Implausible is still broken.  As you progress with this cycle of Mission achievements, you don't lose your total count of missions, but once you are working towards Implausible, it suddenly "lost" all your previous total and makes you start over.  Pretty sure that wasn't intended since the prior achievements remembered your previous missions completed.  For this one, you should be starting with 1,000 missions finished (not 0) and working towards 2,000.

Also, sort of related to achievements...there are the 4 "storyline" tradeskill instance quests under The Far Seas Trading Company.  For each of these, there is also an achievement.  I received the achievement, but not the quest completion.  Seems sort of strange that the achievement completion didn't trigger the quest completion?

Valgrave

Old 10-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #81
Valgrave

Loremaster

On the question about racial quests, you have to be a member of Freeport or Qeynos...or at least, I believe so.  Being a conjie, I betray back and forth so I can do the quests in both cities.  I've never been a "good" class in an evil city.

Valgrave

Old 10-04-2012, 09:28 AM   #82
Irgun

Loremaster

Valgrave wrote:

Mission Implausible is still broken.  As you progress with this cycle of Mission achievements, you don't lose your total count of missions, but once you are working towards Implausible, it suddenly "lost" all your previous total and makes you start over.  Pretty sure that wasn't intended since the prior achievements remembered your previous missions completed.  For this one, you should be starting with 1,000 missions finished (not 0) and working towards 2,000.

Also, sort of related to achievements...there are the 4 "storyline" tradeskill instance quests under The Far Seas Trading Company.  For each of these, there is also an achievement.  I received the achievement, but not the quest completion.  Seems sort of strange that the achievement completion didn't trigger the quest completion?

Valgrave

Actually, the quests get completed, but since the quests change every 24hrs the one you completed resets - the same problem occured a long time on the daily tasks from Paineel-Faction which got fixed - this one is still broken.

I had a chat with Cronyn on Beta before SS hit the servers and he said he will look into it, but seems he didnt so far.

Old 10-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #83
Cloudrat

Tester

Sneaky spot for this stickie  lol  I can't believe I am just now seeing this ooopsies. Yeah Undivided Attention to Detail is still broken.

Also I see no achievement under tradeskill on serveral of my toons 37/37 done and nothing more to do??  The whole category has one reward the plushie from mara?

Old 10-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #84
Dherek
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Nightmare Legion

Loremaster

Couldn't find it searching for it, so I'll post it, sorry if it's repost ;P

Raids-> Destiny of Velious -> Ikatiar's Demise (Challenge) is bugged

Killed it today, got no achievement

Also my troubador Dhelios Gonzales (on crushbone server, used to be lucan d'lere) never got his achievement for reaching Level 90. I did contact the gm's about that matter, and they said they couldn't do anything.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #85
daray

Loremaster

Not sure if these have been posted yet:

Triumphs > Destiny of Velious > Shorthanded Victory: Drunder

Grolla Skullwielder does not update

Triumphs > Destiny of Velious > Sense of Urgency: Drunder

Grolla Skullwielder does not update

>>> Though having shorthanded victories for drunder heroic zones seems kinda weird (but at least the other 2 zones updated it).

Old 10-15-2012, 07:00 AM   #86
Edel
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Compagnons

Loremaster

"Destiny of Velious Overachiever" allways broken for character who have killed the bosses before the fix.

For exemple i've earn the acheviement "No one expects the Grand Restoration" on Mar 7th, 2011 but i can kill Lingwall again and again is still missing in the triumph "Destiny of Velious Overachiever.

GM said he can't make a hand correction.

Edel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #87
Ryptide
Server: Permafrost

Loremaster

No achievement rewarded for killing Rognog the Angler.  Shattered Lands - Fisherman Foiler - Cove of Decay: Epic Angler

Ryptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #88
daray

Loremaster

So it seems that not all completed achievements are being reported to the game client correctly.

Verified that today by clearing some older raid achievements (Drunder EM zones). Points were awarded and counted towards the total, and they showed up in the recently completed list - however, when going to the related categories, some of them were still showing as not completed.

Decided to dig around a bit more in some of the other raid categories and compared them to eq2missions data (presumably sourced from SOE's API feed), and again started seeing occurences of the same thing. They would show up as completed on EQ2mission, but as not completed in-game (and some of these were achievements that I got quite a long time ago).

Old 10-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #89
slyfer

Loremaster

Spire Flier

We want Shrubbery

These are not updating if you click the transportation device.  Also not updating if you zone using one of them.

slyfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:55 AM   #90
daray

Loremaster

slyfer wrote:

Spire Flier

We want Shrubbery

These are not updating if you click the transportation device.  Also not updating if you zone using one of them.

Those work, just not via guild hall amenities or summoned player portals. Have seen them done as recently as yesterday (in both Moors and Gfay). Tip: you don't even need to zone, just 'activate' the spire portal or druid bush repeatedly.