EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-03-2016, 06:14 PM   #1
Shmogre

This isn't limited to just the beta, but now that Oogthor needs some of these items, it's really becoming obvious: the pony and goblin bring back a lot fewer mycelial tendrils, fruiting sporangium (and to a slightly lesser extent, wild tempeh).

After 2-3 pulls of both, I have more than a full stack of all materials except those three, of which there are only 68 fruiting sporangium, 94 mycelial tendrils, and 135 wild tempeh. I know that the odds vary for each go-around, but with so many true rares being needed now, it would be awesome if the commons could be a bit more common for our little harvesting slaves.

Thanks for listening, and thanks for the fun!
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:44 PM   #2
Wurm

OMG yes! I actually had to leave twark, go to Thum and harvest to finish the weekly goblin quests. And that was with both my goblin and pony's loads.
Wurm is offline   Reply With Quote