EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-14-2016, 07:31 PM   #31
Niami DenMother

Delete Snacky Snacks from your journal and you should be able to hand in the rest of them, Naneeje.
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:30 PM   #32
Cloudrat

I prefer the way DOV changed for shawl faction. Getting faction is just a precursor to getting to get recipes and play your crafter. I believe it should be a go at your own pace, not set on some timer that fits the program.

The game really is big enough to no longer need time sinks. Someone starting new and trying to do it all still has years of pleasure available even if all the aggravation is removed. Crafters get their game enjoyment from the questing, leveling, creating and social interaction. Time sinks and gates should have been extinct long agoSmile
Old 10-15-2016, 09:33 AM   #33
Niami DenMother

Despite what the patch message says, Snacky Snacks did not get fixed, it is still asking for 10 of each, and mucking things up. Something went awry between what the patch notes said went in at 1 a.m., and what actually went in.
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 04:55 PM   #34
Canth

I was able to complete Snacky Snacks with Thumpy Sticks completed also. It just requires 10 combines when all the others require 4.
Canth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 08:11 PM   #35
Sucha

ToT way was fine for teh most part but the reset time should be set (ex: 3pm PST every Wednesday the new ones become available). It should not go by when you completed them.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:19 AM   #36
Domino

Developer

I should have been clearer in the note; you only need to do half the combines now because the recipe produces 2 at a time instead of 1. But the numbers on the quest haven't changed.
Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:24 PM   #37
Elinea

I finished the daily quest "Snacky Snacks" for Oogthor, turned in the quest and received the reward, yet the 10 snacks and 10 shroom juice remain in my inventory as a no-trade quest item.

I finished all the dailies, and no other problems, just the lingering snacks and drinks.
Elinea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:15 PM   #38
Maripop

Wrong place, moving to other location
Old 10-21-2016, 09:58 PM   #39
Anatha

Will the goblin firepit and goblin workbench be available to put into guild halls? I much prefer gathering all quests at once, heading back to guild hall, completing them, going back to location to turn them in. I don't like having to carry a bunch of harvestables on me especially since I have to travel to Thalumbra to get the harvestables and then head back to Twark to do the crafting. Speaking of that, will you add the harvestables to Obulus Frontier?
Old 10-22-2016, 05:33 PM   #40
Elinea

Out of curiosity, is it intended that the Ancient Arcannium coins given as mission rewards do not give status to guilds above level 150? Or will there be another type of coin that helps guilds get to the new level cap?
Elinea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:11 AM   #41
Domino

Developer

Not intended on either count. The easiest thing to do would be to just bring your pack pony along and unload when ready to do the quests, one harvest load is likely enough for all the dailies. The main quests generally don't use normal harvests. And there is a banker, broker, and full set of crafting stations in Nye'Caelona also.
The coin will likely be updated.
Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 05:34 PM   #42
Elowith

The chodokai poop is still rare and slow in respawning - and that is just when there is no competition. Perhaps their population could increase? Or at least more roughage in their diet? I also managed to fail on a combine for Greener On the Other Side, and have to delete and retake it since I can no longer gather the droppings and it poofed from inventory.
Elowith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 11:00 PM   #43
Grouse

I confirm that failure to complete a combine leaves you short on poop and you cannot harvest the needed replacement.