EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Quests and Live Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #91
slyfer

Loremaster

daray wrote:

slyfer wrote:

Spire Flier

We want Shrubbery

These are not updating if you click the transportation device.  Also not updating if you zone using one of them.

Those work, just not via guild hall amenities or summoned player portals. Have seen them done as recently as yesterday (in both Moors and Gfay). Tip: you don't even need to zone, just 'activate' the spire portal or druid bush repeatedly.

Certain portals are not working.  Barren Sky and TT are not working.  I just tried Gfay and thats working.

slyfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:50 PM   #92
Valgrave

Loremaster

Collector's Paradise is not updating.  I completed all of the Delving Dead collections, completed the final, overall collection, but it did not award the achievement.

Valgrave

Valgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:31 AM   #93
Irgun

Loremaster

Triumph: Destiny of Velious Overachiever: Legatus Prime Mikill wont get tick off the list if you kill him, same for Grand Restorer Lingwal.

Irgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:46 PM   #94
slyfer

Loremaster

Valgrave wrote:

Collector's Paradise is not updating.  I completed all of the Delving Dead collections, completed the final, overall collection, but it did not award the achievement.

Valgrave

This was not working for me either.  But I completed all the collection quests before the update where they put an NPC in the zone to give you the reward.  I just talked to the NPC and did not recieve the achievement for completing "Collector's Paradise"

POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION

Silent City: The Delving Dead If you have completed all the collection quests for the Delving Dead, you can now find an explorer within the zone that will reward you for your efforts!

slyfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #95
Sammaiel

Loremaster

The Achievement "Collector's Paradise" is bugged for me, too.

Sammaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #96
feldon30

Fansite Staff

As part of diagnosing some of these broken Achievements, it may help to look them up on EQ2U. We show all the achievements that are being exported by the game, including hidden ones. We also show the "achievementID" when you hover over the icon next to each achievement. You get a little tooltip with the 9-10 digit achievementID.

If people post that achievementID here, maybe it will help get things fixed sooner.

feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #97
Ulrichvon

Loremaster

Hai,

None of my achievements actually do anything for me, can you fix that? 

Old 11-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #98
Irgun

Loremaster

Thx Feldon,

but depends if Gninja actually would use this as a quick way to fix stuff, if so: he shall let me know and I`ll do an adapted list for him - if not, wont bother doing it.

Irgun is offline   Reply With Quote