EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Quests and Live Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-28-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
Pijotre
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Ubi Bene

Loremaster

So I know this is a luxus problem, but is there actually anything we can do with the Nightmarish Gear, apart from wearing it? All my 10 chars have a set each, but then I still have leftovers:

Well the axes sell for 1s9c and the loincloth sells for 25c per piece, but is there actually anything that we can do with the rest? The gear pieces are all Heirloom (so no broker selling or giving to friends), Ornate (no transmuting and no sacrifcing iirc) and No-value.

Any advise other than deleting would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

Pijotre Kajek

post scriptum: Oh and if Kaitheel reads this, it would be great if there were a few more options, transmuting would be great for example!

Pijotre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
Mysstie
Server: Oasis
Guild: Elysian Storm

Loremaster

Well, you can move them into an alts bank-account if you forsee making new characters down the road.  That's what I did along with all the other non-attuned pieces from various armor crates (like the helms that I never wear). Otherwise, all you can really do is destroy them to free up the space.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
Twyxx

Guardian

See if you can get a eq2hoarders reality show going?

Old 10-31-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
Pijotre
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Ubi Bene

Loremaster

No need to keep extras for I don't plan on having more chars, if I ever should have more chars I can easily get the stuff next year again. Apart from that I asked for non-wearing non-deleting options, so there are none? And no eq2hoarders is not an option since I will delete the stuff if there is no other use for it, just seems such a waste to delete 200+ (I got more than in the picture now) items.

Pijotre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #5
Finora

Tester

Delete is really the only option, or the option I favor when I don't want anymore of  them, just don't loot them to begin with.

Finora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
General_Info

Lord

[email protected] DLere wrote:

post scriptum: Oh and if Kaitheel reads this, it would be great if there were a few more options, transmuting would be great for example!

well i'd love it if we could mute those into candy corn instead of just deleting them

Old 11-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

I just let them rot in chests now.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote