EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Swashbuckler
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-08-2004, 10:20 PM   #1
Gry

Read that the racial traits aren't working. Is this the case?
24th Season Paladin
Gry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 11:35 PM   #2
mhag

it is apparently a known issue that they had intended to fix, I thought withthis last patch, but it hasn't happend yet. They were planning on resetting everyone's racial traits so that you could pick them all again.
Old 12-09-2004, 12:03 AM   #3
SixGun

Loremaster

My Racial Trait came up at lvl 18 (Kerra Rogue) so i chose Fleetness of Foot or some such and my Agility did indeed increase by 5 points (it's at 54 now)
Old 12-10-2004, 04:36 AM   #4
Hoot

I have received 1 racial trait so far only, i'm lvl 21.

Hootee lvl 21 Defiler
Hoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 01:49 PM   #5
Teh

im lvl 28 and ive only had two selections.THIS is how many you are supposed to gethttp://eq2.primagames.com/pdfs/traits.pdf
ALT Kaizoko |23| Dirge
Teh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 02:58 PM   #6
DivinitySeaspri

That's odd, I've recieved 4 racial trait options pop up so far. First one was a + to a stat (agi,sta,str), the 2nd was to Resists , 3rd one was to Tradeskills or bonus abilities ( I took bonus to Poison Making) and I the last I recieved was at 22, which was other stat boosting (more hp, hp regen, power regen, or more power). So far all of them seem to be working properly to me. Though the HP regen (which is what I took) is hard to tell the difference.
DivinitySeaspri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 06:28 PM   #7
liscio

Loremaster

Think last I recieved was at lvl 14, im 36

Just checked that webpage. I have recieved maybe 3 toalt. **mods 4 teh win!!1!** is going on? why are other people getting them alot and I never get them? will I ever get them or am I doomed since I lvled to fast for SOE to finish the system

Message Edited by liscio on 12-14-2004 05:38 AM

liscio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 03:13 AM   #8
i.lege

Same, everyone is telling me its fixed, my friend hit 20 and selected his or strength one, and his str went up 6 points, Mine didnt go up when i chose INT becuase it was till broke then, and after they patched it my INT didnt go up to make up for it, i hear we are supposed to reselect, but its BS that we are underpowered just becuase we got to higher levels before SoE Fixed it.... I've petitioned to hell and they wont respond
i.lege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 05:04 PM   #9
liscio

Loremaster

I petitioned about this yesterday to see if I could get some help on how to fix it.
A GM replied in not so many hours after my petition in my CS ticket telling me to go to a T shaped rock in Qeynos, temple of life loc 8, -8 and click it to fix my problem.
Now ofcourse this didnt work but they had closed the petition so I had to petition again only now the answer was almost a quote from morgasrds post. We are aware of the issue but it is not done in development crap.
How can 1 GM say its fixed and 1 GM say its still in development?

It has been what 3 or 4 weeks since they took it away and other players and new toons get more regen abilities attack max power ressists you name it and I dont simply because I got the game at release.

liscio is offline   Reply With Quote