EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Zone Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-14-2017, 11:26 PM   #1
Towkin

I'd like to suggest reducing the length of time on encounters for the heroic instances. Whether it be through combat mitigation or hitpoints , however its most suitable I can't say for certain. Though the time frame for clearing a group of trash mobs, with copious amounts of trash is too long.

While we're on the subject, the length of time necessary to gain the gems for merchant armor. Its a bit over the top timeframe wise, I believe a guild member mentioned how there was only 1 zone with the gems needed for getting Breastplates.
This may be intentional but I believe will be discouraging for players. I don't want to take away from the time needed to make an expansion last. With that said I can't say its a bad thing , I don't want to run the expac for 2 months and be decked out. Just some points worth mentioning.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:48 PM   #2
Marranda

I agree for the past 2 days we have ran guild groups to try to get the heroic achievements. Still have 4 more to complete. The time per zone is way to long. I have heard more an more people say how unhappy they are with the time to run a single zone.
The gems will take way to long to get and aren't even heirloom. I thought we were told this would be alt friendly xpac? And people that work don't have the hours to run these zones to get the amount of gems needed to even maintain there raid gear so this might cause some to just give up and quit. Maybe decrease the amount of polished needed? 3 polished for 1 refined will take 30 total gems. Ouch and there are what 7 different types of gems? Ok math hurts my head, so I will let you do the math, but that's a lot hehe. Help us before we all go mad hehe thanks a lot in advance!