EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Zone Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-17-2017, 07:41 PM   #1
Chrol

Developer

Hello tinkers and travelers!

When you're done trying to fix what isn't broken, or breaking things what doesn't need fixin'...or... just post feedback and bugs here regarding Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Duo], please. Batteries aren't included either!

Thanks!

-Chrol
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:51 PM   #2
Yado

Man this zone was fun. Fixit should walk a bit faster but all in all this zone was a blast.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:44 AM   #3
Chrol

Developer

Thanks Yado! How was the difficulty? Did you run it solo, with a merc, or with another player?
Old 10-26-2017, 05:25 AM   #4
Yado

It wasn't difficult at all I was on my channeler and had a friend on her beastlord. We reset and ran it again. The only odd issue we have and it is not a big one it once you get past the floor sweepers which are not attackable they just place a determent on you that if stacked to certain level will call in adds, anyway once you kill the 1st fixit bot and progress through the zone those mobs that were once unattackable ( the sweepers ) become so. This causes a proble with my channeler pet and her beastlord pet and merc's the remember that those mobs placed a determent on us even though that determent is gone and they will run off to attack them,.
Old 10-29-2017, 05:42 PM   #5
Pioneer

Awful zone.
Chrol, after awesome solo zones this one is really disappoints (
Was with merc, 473 resolve (don't know how much i need there)

1st fight. +- ok I have to run here and there with boss.
But his mechanic, laser ray or something similar is useless. Boss always (by animation) cast it along the coridor. I always was near the wall coz he throw me out and thats the best place to be there.

2nd fight: stupid as .. don't know english synonym, sorry )
I was here: https://gyazo.com/88f6a912468d895c3fd8ba2f9d05e132
for all fight. And all what i have to do is attack mob. He doesn't do anything at all.

Drones before 3rd fight: too long without any new impressions. Last 2-3 waves were much easier then others. Don't know why. I killed them with one cast.

3rd fight: not so stupid like 2nd but much bored.
The place is too small to remove 60% reduce damage buff easily (mb i wrong but to chill out boss we must move).
So it takes me 20 minutes to kill him and there wasn't any new tactics. Danger situations was when he cast something on floor (not sure now) and some noncurable dot hits me.
Other mobs don't hit me at all.

Want to see more nice tactics here. Adds who buff/repair mechanism, traps (hot pipes are ok, for example). Less defence, more to move.

Thx and sorry for my english if something wrong. Thats not my native language.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:18 PM   #6
Elowith

Very cute robot but so painfully slow, I can't see people doing this more than once as it is. Fights themselves were fine, it was the painful waiting and re-powering fixit.
Elowith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:05 PM   #7
Chrol

Developer

Will be speeding him up a bit and will update the boss encounters a bit to encourage more movement as soon as I can.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:10 AM   #8
Chrol

Developer

Noticed there were were some mechanics that didn't translate from the Event Heroic to the Duo version of this zone very well, preventing them from triggering. Those have been fixed and will be on beta tomorrow. Should be a tad more challenging now.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:09 PM   #9
Reaktor

Not sure what is up with this one. I spent over half an hour killing trash and running across the corridors, but I never saw a named pop, or any way to progress, so I gave up.
Reaktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:30 PM   #10
maxximum

1st name is by zone in after you've killed a set of trash. If it's not there on the left hand side, or the door is still closed after you've killed a set of trash, reset and bug report it.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:58 PM   #11
Forgesplitter

Hello,

I seem to have an odd issue, get to first named and after i dish out about 25% damage i get booted. Havent had this type of issue previously. I believe it to be zone related.

Thanks,
Old 11-12-2017, 06:13 AM   #12
Andric

killed load of trash both sides 3-4 time each side, no doors opened no boss, nothing
Old 11-19-2017, 12:41 PM   #13
Raenius

Same, just tried that zone now.

Lots of trash killed according to says "Clean up in aisle 1/2/3/4" - no named spawning, no doors opening.

We just gave up.
Old 11-19-2017, 06:02 PM   #14
Chrol

Developer

Did you not see Fixit in that first alcove on the left at the entrance, surrounded by a couple of aggro clockworks, who drop batteries?
Old 11-19-2017, 06:25 PM   #15
Raenius

He showed up on track with his position in the very first left alcove, but he was invisible to either of us.
Old 11-19-2017, 06:51 PM   #16
Chrol

Developer

Seems he's falling through the pile of scrap. Would you happen to still have that instance up?
Old 11-20-2017, 08:17 PM   #17
maxximum

That happened to me way back at the start of beta. He was on track, and /target ing and hailing didn't pop him up through floor like it usually does.