EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2011, SOE Live! 2012-2013
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #1
Tulvarus

The Quiet Type

Question for everyone here and that may have already booked a room at the hotel.

Which rooms have better acces to the meeting facilities where SOE Live will be taking place?

I can't seem to find that info on their site so I thought I would ask here before calling, since I believe others would like that info as well.

Thanks

Tulvarus

Tulvarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
Irish

Journeyman

North is slightly closer, but the difference between North and South here is very negligible.

Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:34 AM   #3
broojij

Happy Camper

I just returned from staying at the Planet Hollywood. I stayed in the South Tower, above the pool area, it is a double pool and the area is huge! The rooms are nice and from where I was we were able to watch the Fountian Show at the Bellagio  (excellent view from 11th floor). This hotel is pet friendly and several floors below are the pet rooms. The only major downfall I saw regarding the pool party is that the entrance to the pool is from the 6th floor and  there are peoples rooms all around unless I missed an entrance, but I had my kid and couldn't explore much. I will be posting pics as soon as I get them sorted from the race photos. SMILEY

broojij is offline   Reply With Quote