EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2011, SOE Live! 2012-2013
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
starrule

The Quiet Type

Can one enter the same costume so long as there is add ons or minor changes? It was my first year in the contest and wanted to know before I started to add the add ons.

also I had sent an e-mail awhile back asking about the SC code that were sent to those who entered about not getting the e-mail but no one replied back.

starrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:18 AM   #2
Texana

Happy Camper

Last time at least two of the  winners wore the exact same costumes they wore the year before. A few folks just reworked their costumes and some were new.

And yes, at least three of us, that I know of, did not get an e-mail with a SC code either.

Texana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
Amnerys

Community Mgr

1. You can certainly reuse a costume. There are definitely re-worked costumes year over year; Snickers talked about all the pieces he had reused from prior costumes during his panel this year. I don't think we've gotten an un-revised costume entered for a second year to my recollection, but as far as I know it's not disallowed. The chances of winning a big prize might be less if it's something the attendees have seen before...BUT, that said, most of the judges and many of the attendees will be different each year.
  2. Please have anyone who didn't get their code send me a PM or email and I will take care of it. I accidentally neglected asking for email address on the entry form this year, so I did the best I could to run around and collect them after the event. That will be fixed this year! SMILEY
Amnerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #4
starrule

The Quiet Type

good, now I can get started adding on to mine. 

also I never got, will send PM for that.

starrule is offline   Reply With Quote