EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2011, SOE Live! 2012-2013
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-21-2012, 03:42 AM   #1
Antibane

The Quiet Type

Greetings, Fellow Gamers!

On behalf of myself and Rob "Physique" Miles, I want to thank those of you who attended our panel on Saturday at 10 AM entitled, "Guilds and Leagues: Managing Your "A" Game".  We enjoyed talking with you, and despite the technical difficulties, we were very pleased with the response we got and the discussions we had.

Linda "Brasse" Carlson, who was in attendance (thanks for coming, Brasse!) suggested that I post our PowerPoint for all to peruse, so I will upload it and make it available to anyone who has this link.

(For anyone who's browser is challenged by HTML, just copy https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-...SzB6Z3d2QTcxNUU and paste it into your URL bar to get to the powerpoint.)

I am also uploading the notes I prepared to give the presentation here.

(Again, for the HTML challenged, copy https://docs.google.com/document/d/...np6fNBYoIA/edit and paste it into your URL bar to get to the presentation notes.)

Please feel free to use this thread to further discuss our panel - I will be watching, and I'm sure Rob will make a stop here if he can, as well.  Again, thank you all for coming - we look forward to seeing you again.

Best Regards,

Matthew "Antibane" Bannerman95 NecromancerGuild Leader, Feral FuryEverQuest Tunare (The 7th Hammer) Server

Antibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
hbal698

The Quiet Type

i wasnt able to make it to soe live and i was wondering if you could post what the cwa panel announced of whats coming because i watched all the broadcasts and here was nothing for clone wars adventures and i was very dissapointed cause i play that game and i wnated to know what the cwa panel said about what we can expect so please respond back and try to get some info on what happened at the cwa panel and what i can expect.

hbal698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #3
Antibane

The Quiet Type

hbal698 wrote:

i wasnt able to make it to soe live and i was wondering if you could post what the cwa panel announced of whats coming because i watched all the broadcasts and here was nothing for clone wars adventures and i was very dissapointed cause i play that game and i wnated to know what the cwa panel said about what we can expect so please respond back and try to get some info on what happened at the cwa panel and what i can expect.

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to this. I was pretty busy during SOELive - didn't even make it to any of the EQ panels, much less any of the other games.

Antibane is offline   Reply With Quote