EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2011, SOE Live! 2012-2013
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
Murfalad

The Quiet Type

When I attended my first fanfaire in 2010 there was an informal meetup the day before in Kelethin (Paris bar - the one with the trees SMILEY ) where quite a few people turned up, it was great for people who didn't know anyone there.  I remember Brasse and Feldon being there (and a lot of really great SWG people which will be sadly missed this year SMILEY  But that's Luca art's greed).

Just wondering if anything like this is planned this year for the day before?

Or does the mid afternoon start on the 18th sort of make the meetup not needed?

Murfalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
feldon30

SOE Community Council

I'm planning to do a get-together from 5-6:30pm and then we walk over to the Welcome Reception. Not sure the best place to do this though. The "Kelethin" bar is pretty far from the Conference. Advice appreciated. SMILEY

feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:16 AM   #3
BuddieRowe

The Quiet Type

as I understand it is a non official event been going on for several years ...not promoted by soe os i doubt you will get a reply ..... i plan on going there for a drink wensday night look for me I am sure there will be others as well

BuddieRowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #4
OldDirtyGamer

The Quiet Type

I won't be getting into Las Vegas until early Thursday afternoon. If I can settle my hotel check-in and not be too worn down, I will be at the gathering!

OldDirtyGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:13 AM   #5
Murfalad

The Quiet Type

Ok, flying into Las Vegas Thursday afternoon myself, I'll certainly be at the Le Burger Brasserie meetup 5-6:30 then. 

Not sure on ideal locations either though, any bar should be good as a place that people can hang around, although my mental map of Bally's/Paris is a bit vague here.  It should be a great spot for new comers to SOE Fanfaire Live to start with

Murfalad is offline   Reply With Quote