EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2011, SOE Live! 2012-2013
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
Niteshaid

Happy Camper

Its been about 3 months since the dates were announced, since then there have been no responses to questions about Fan Faire. Could someone please take the time to at least let us know that our threads are being read instead of making us feel like we're being ignored, even if there isn't any new news or just to tell us you are working on something really awesome for us at Fan Faire. Any response would be welcome at this point. Thank You.

~Niteshaid~

Niteshaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
chesterthegre

My girl and I have made our arrangements months ago for the fanfaire when the official date was announced to get reasonable pricing for travel and for rooms. We are very excited to attend our second FF but would just appreciate more information on the passes and when they are available.

Thank you,

chesterthegre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #3
Saroc_Luclin

SOE Community Council

Remember we usually only find out when Fan Faire is about now, so hopefully we'll start seeing Pass information and stuff Soon(tm). I'll be booking my plane tickets this week in any case; about 1350$Can for the two of us to fly in from the East coast.
Saroc_Luclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
zammis

The Quiet Type

i got my , room ,car,  just waiting  and watching for these  tix to go up come on all ready

zammis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #5
BearClaw

Lead Volunteer Moderator

While nothing official has been said, I imagine that in the next few weeks information will be posted. 

BearClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
Amnerys

Community Mgr

Register Now for Fan Faire 2011!

Amnerys is offline   Reply With Quote