EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > Testers Only
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #1
nat_lyte

Tester

Unholy trinity having recently dinged guild level 60 struggling to get a cloak design that pleases the grand majority of the guild left me thinking, if only we could show people what we were looking at in the designer window.... so i thought hey why not add a share button, that changes the guild wide heraldry for a short time so it shows on everyones cloak so they can say GAH pink seahorses!!!!! or whatever they think of the design your sharing without having to pay the 50 plat it costs for the design, so instead of trying to describe the cloak design ya can just hit share and say, there good or bad? just an idea thx
nat_lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:25 PM   #2
Kethaera

Tester

I had a similar thought, but I thought maybe it could somehow use the new dressing room feature. Like you could generate a link of a cloak design you like, then drop it in /guild for everyone to preview.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:09 PM   #3
EtoilePirate

Tester

We went through much the same struggle trying to choose heraldry last year.  We ended up giving 6 of 8 ranks cloak changing privileges but I was holding the coin so no-one could actually flip it.  And we ended up taking and sharing a lot of screenshots on the guild forum.  The current setup is fine for a guild where one or two people make all the decisions, but for something more democratic an in-game design-sharing tool would be hugely helpful.

Nimari, Fury-at-Large

Test Server
EtoilePirate is offline   Reply With Quote